Anyone ever seen a discount code for Samsung Repair?

Posted 30th Aug 2018
I need a new battery in my phone (£75 ) and there's a box for a discount code. Has anyone got anything to put in it please?

samsungrepair.com
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
This will take a tenner off:

febpayday10
IamMT30/08/2018 20:41

This will take a tenner off:febpayday10

Ha! That's great, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

I was looking at iSmash for £50, but I can't find out if they use genuine batteries (although I'm not sure that's such a good thing - I'm having to replace this one after 1 year) and it also voids your Samsung warranty. Just £15 difference now makes it more palatable.

Cheers!
deleted8085830/08/2018 20:55

Ha! That's great, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick I …Ha! That's great, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick I was looking at iSmash for £50, but I can't find out if they use genuine batteries (although I'm not sure that's such a good thing - I'm having to replace this one after 1 year) and it also voids your Samsung warranty. Just £15 difference now makes it more palatable.Cheers!

Edit: and the code works on this site as well
If it helps they're actually wefix.co.uk/
Edited by: "IamMT" 30th Aug 2018
IamMT30/08/2018 20:58

Edit: and the code works on this site as wellIf it helps they're actually …Edit: and the code works on this site as wellIf it helps they're actually https://wefix.co.uk/

Yeah, thanks. I just found out when I got my booking confirmation I'm assuming they're an authorised Samsung repairer as I got there from the Samsung site, and so it'll be a genuine part and keep my warranty intact.
deleted8085830/08/2018 21:02

Yeah, thanks. I just found out when I got my booking confirmation I'm …Yeah, thanks. I just found out when I got my booking confirmation I'm assuming they're an authorised Samsung repairer as I got there from the Samsung site, and so it'll be a genuine part and keep my warranty intact.

Indeed, it says that on the van! (As long as it's not a bus, we can believe it).
Is the battery not covered by Samsung under their 2 year warranty?
DE4L3R30/08/2018 22:06

Probs not faulty just deprecated and doesn't last full day.. if 2-3 years old could be 60-70% of original charge
Creatishh30/08/2018 23:16

Probs not faulty just deprecated and doesn't last full day.. if 2-3 years …Probs not faulty just deprecated and doesn't last full day.. if 2-3 years old could be 60-70% of original charge

mine battery was at 43 percent original cap and swollen, replaced by john Lewis who sent to Samsung for repair, s7
DE4L3R30/08/2018 22:06

Battery is only guaranteed for 12 months and it's slightly over that.

Pricklerickle31/08/2018 01:03

mine battery was at 43 percent original cap and swollen, replaced by john …mine battery was at 43 percent original cap and swollen, replaced by john Lewis who sent to Samsung for repair, s7

How old was it?
Pricklerickle31/08/2018 01:03

mine battery was at 43 percent original cap and swollen, replaced by john …mine battery was at 43 percent original cap and swollen, replaced by john Lewis who sent to Samsung for repair, s7

How did you determine was cap it was app, is there and app that does this?
deleted8085831/08/2018 03:33

How old was it?

under 2 years well over year and a month or so, john Lewis has a two year warranty
Edited by: "Pricklerickle" 31st Aug 2018
Creatishh31st Aug 2018

Accubattery.
tho my repair shop said he could do it for twenty five quid, very good shop, but if you still have warranty on it, it voids
Creatishh31st Aug 2018

accubattery , but i didnt need app to no battery was buggered, as battery was going Very quick.

took it too john lewis, took it out of case and he said battery was swollen as back was coming off, Being in case never notice

he then tried to say i been over charging it, which i then went to say i didn't, then he went on to say, oka i send it for repair too Samsung 😃, back in week and half,
deleted8085831/08/2018 03:33

Battery is only guaranteed for 12 months and it's slightly over that.

If it's not much over I'd give them a call and make it like you're oh so disappointed and you've been a long term samsung customer and they may just repair in warranty. Unless of course you have already tried that
adhkarzf31/08/2018 18:31

If it's not much over I'd give them a call and make it like you're oh so …If it's not much over I'd give them a call and make it like you're oh so disappointed and you've been a long term samsung customer and they may just repair in warranty. Unless of course you have already tried that

No I haven't tried. Tbh I just cba getting into it with them. I know they'll say it's still OK, it's just normal 'wear and tear'. It's their loss in the long run. Next time I'll pay particular to battery durability and if Samsung is an also-ran, then that'll be me off elsewhere. I certainly won't consider a phone with a built in battery again.
deleted8085831/08/2018 18:44

No I haven't tried. Tbh I just cba getting into it with them. I know …No I haven't tried. Tbh I just cba getting into it with them. I know they'll say it's still OK, it's just normal 'wear and tear'. It's their loss in the long run. Next time I'll pay particular to battery durability and if Samsung is an also-ran, then that'll be me off elsewhere. I certainly won't consider a phone with a built in battery again.

But if it gets you a free battery surely it's worth a try?
If you go right up until you pay (on samsung repair choose model and enter address etc) and the leave that page for about an hour theyll text you a 5% off code to try and get you to checkout.
JamesSkipworth4 m ago

If you go right up until you pay (on samsung repair choose model and enter …If you go right up until you pay (on samsung repair choose model and enter address etc) and the leave that page for about an hour theyll text you a 5% off code to try and get you to checkout.

Thanks for taking the time to sign up and post this james but I've had mine done now. Hopefully it will help someone else though Hope you stick around
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants