Groups

Anyone ever seen Ice Cream makers like the ones in Ice Cream Vans?

My youngest loves the soft Ice cream that you get from the ice cream vans. She is under a Dietician because she cannot put on weight on, and is on a 'eat as much as you can' diet, and this Ice Cream would fit the bill in helping her to gain weight.

I've looked and all i can find is the normal Ice Cream makers, and and I was wondering if you can buy the soft Ice Cream makers for the home

14 Comments

On 'The Great British Menu' on BBC2 one of the chefs used a table top one, so you could always try contacting the show.

Can I visit when its up and running?

Have you tried eBay?

If they sell arcade machines I'm sure they will sell Ice Cream makers

for a cheaper option something like this might be worth a try

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

mcdonalds do that ice cream, its bloody fantastic, im away to get some just now

onlyme23;6185319

for a cheaper option something like this might be worth a … for a cheaper option something like this might be worth a tryhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0505282/Trail/searchtext%3EICE+CREAM.htm

Terrible reviews though! :?

how about this: cookinstyle.co.uk/def…ab0 - Cuisinart Mr Whipy Ice-Cream Maker but it is £89.99

magpieno1;6185390

how about this: … how about this: http://www.cookinstyle.co.uk/default.aspx?act=Uprod_C7_S97_P4135&aid=AW&pd=Y&aid=AW&pd&awc=1288_1251891616_5622572292460e0d8d753476b156eab0 - Cuisinart Mr Whipy Ice-Cream Maker but it is £89.99

Thats the same as the one in post four

pink;6185431

Thats the same as the one in post four

That shows how much slower I am at researching these things :oops:
    But in my defence, I did find it on a UK website (even if it is sold out)

I just want to put my head under the spout and pour....like HOmer Simpson did with the beer tap.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions