Groups

Anyone ever seen this, admin self promoting?

Banned
    23 Comments

Original Poster Banned

1 week after this site was born Paul self promoted his site, he now bans anyone from self promoting their sites on here bit hypocritical?

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…392

Banned

ahahahahaha double standards perhaps ............ thread locking in 10...9....

Banned

save you going to mse!!!

I've started a new Hot Deals site and forum at ][color=. !It's only been up for a week but I'm hoping it will become a successful site and resource for deals hunters.

To give the forums a bit of kick-start and draw some new faces to the boards !there's a draw for £50 which is open to all new members. !The registration is free of course and the only basic requirement is !that you have to make 10 posts over the next month. !Also, each additional deals or freebies post will get you another entry. The draw is open from today August 29 to September 30 and the winner can pick a gift certificate of their choice in the value of £50.

Considering that the forum is brand new you have a pretty good statistical chance of winning this http://images.moneysavingexpert.com/images/forum_images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Thanks for reading through and big thanks to Martin also for this fantastic board! !I've lived in North America for a while and the deals boards there are insane http://images.moneysavingexpert.com/images/forum_images/smilies/smile.gif I'm hoping that with forums like MSE and HotUKDeals we can get some good momentum going in the UK for rooting out and taking advantage of the good deals out there!

][COLOR=#22229c]Hot Deals forum £50 Details[/COLOR]

[Referral board disclaimers: I don't make any money directly from any of these links or from new members to my forum. !On my site there are affiliate links and Google ads but users are not forced or required to click these for full site functionality.]

how else was he gonna get this site across "to the masses"?

hmmm.....

I don't make any money directly from any of these links

:whistling:

reported to sassie

Banned

owlass;4382670

reported to sassie

i'de punish him:p

sassie;4382674

i'de punish him:p

:w00t: how fast were you ya vulture

Banned

owlass;4382685

:w00t: how fast were you ya vulture

literally just come in, or do you think you have a stalker :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

I just typed in "Hotukdeals +Forum +rules" into Google and that thread was at the top bit strange hu?

beat me to it.

Banned

Bikebarbie;4382653

:whistling:

he was referring to the link on mse - lol

lumoruk;4382576

1 week after this site was born Paul self promoted his site, he now bans … 1 week after this site was born Paul self promoted his site, he now bans anyone from self promoting their sites on here bit hypocritical?http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=3392

Its his site, he makes the rules. If you don't like it, leave.

sassie;4382703

he was referring to the link on mse - lol

he who??? :?

HUD says that he doesn' t make any money from the links which I understand he does...or am I wrong? :thinking:

Going to bed now

Goonieman;4382726

or just use the site for personal gain and dont contribute to it :thumbsup:

Banned

Bikebarbie;4382728

he who??? :?HUD says that he doesn' t make any money from the links which … he who??? :?HUD says that he doesn' t make any money from the links which I understand he does...or am I wrong? :thinking:Going to bed now

he was referring to he doesnt make any money from the link he posted on mse, he doesnt make money for a new member - lol

sassie;4382693

literally just come in, or do you think you have a stalker :whistling:

i have many stalkers , all biddies tho :roll:

Banned

owlass;4382747

i have many stalkers , all biddies tho :roll:

i'll fit right on in there then :thumbsup:

Goonieman;4382726

very true! :-D

site is nothing without the people

Banned

dog_cop;4382614

save you going to mse!!!I've started a new Hot Deals site and forum at … save you going to mse!!!I've started a new Hot Deals site and forum at ][COLOR=#22229c]www.hotukdeals.com[/COLOR]. !It's only been up for a week but I'm hoping it will become a successful site and resource for deals hunters.To give the forums a bit of kick-start and draw some new faces to the boards !there's a draw for £50 which is open to all new members. !The registration is free of course and the only basic requirement is !that you have to make 10 posts over the next month. !Also, each additional deals or freebies post will get you another entry. The draw is open from today August 29 to September 30 and the winner can pick a gift certificate of their choice in the value of £50.Considering that the forum is brand new you have a pretty good statistical chance of winning this Thanks for reading through and big thanks to Martin also for this fantastic board! !I've lived in North America for a while and the deals boards there are insane I'm hoping that with forums like MSE and HotUKDeals we can get some good momentum going in the UK for rooting out and taking advantage of the good deals out there!][COLOR=#22229c]Hot Deals forum £50 Details[/COLOR][Referral board disclaimers: I don't make any money directly from any of these links or from new members to my forum. !On my site there are affiliate links and Google ads but users are not forced or required to click these for full site functionality.]

LOL..... I clicked on the link for my £50 voucher - it didnt work:p Whats the name of that site for dodgy dealers called again? :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions