Anyone ever used Hike-lite.co.uk

8 replies
Found 14th Sep 2009
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows who hike-lite.co.uk are, and if anyone has ever used them?

Are they ok?

Thanks in advance.

8 Comments

Been trading for a while by the looks of things.

Domain name:
hike-lite.co.uk

Registrant:
Paul Davis

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
GX Networks Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG]
URL: 123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 25-Apr-2003
Renewal date: 25-Apr-2011
Last updated: 07-Apr-2009

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns1.hostuk3-holbi.co.uk
ns2.hostuk3-holbi.co.uk

Looks as if he is a one man band, the mate runs a business in a similar way, acts as the middle man so to speak.

Original Poster

esq3585;6291637

Been trading for a while by the looks of things.Domain name: … Been trading for a while by the looks of things.Domain name: hike-lite.co.uk Registrant: Paul Davis Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service. Registrar: GX Networks Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG] URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk Relevant dates: Registered on: 25-Apr-2003 Renewal date: 25-Apr-2011 Last updated: 07-Apr-2009 Registration status: Registered until renewal date. Name servers: ns1.hostuk3-holbi.co.uk ns2.hostuk3-holbi.co.ukLooks as if he is a one man band, the mate runs a business in a similar way, acts as the middle man so to speak.

Thanks for this, I kind of get the feeling it is legitimate, they have a UK phone number to order on and appear to have premises near london too...

What is your returns address? Send to: Stores on the Web Limited, Unit 16, Northbrook Business Park, Northbrook Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8PQ 28/08/2008
What is your returns policy? We are keen to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase so we happily accept return of faulty goods and allow you to return unused goods within 30 days of receipt. To see our detailed terms click here. CLICK HERE

Original Poster

so whats your gut feeling?

Would google the website name for reviews. :thumbsup:

Has absolutely no reviews I can find.
Have you tried gooutdoors.co.uk/ ?
They are quite good.

Original Poster

They have a jacket I want to buy and it is cheap, I am probably going to phone them tomorrow and gauge my feelings then....

Original Poster

Just had a look at the manufacturers website and hike-lite are listed as UK dealers...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions