anyone ever went camping in scotland in november?

is it possible?
or too cold would not be staying at a campsite just find somewhere

14 Comments

should be ok as long as its not in a windy place you'll be fine

Take a nice wooly jumper!

we stayed at barn soul farm in spet and was ok through day but from 5pm onwards got nippy!! we stayed in a wigwam/boothie and was fab - heated, secure, lighting etc... and cheap!!

barnsoulfarm.co.uk/ind…tml

it does get chilly up here at night; but yeah camping in a forest for example is pretty good; trees keep it a bit warmer, although it is a bit more spooky lol.

Original Poster

cheers folks

oh and take plenty of jumpers duvets whatever

must be insane in november brr only ever done it once in november came home with flu and felt like i had pnuemonia lol best of luck with that one hun

Take lots of warm clothes and extra blankets :w00t:

Original Poster

linw;6613814

must be insane in november brr only ever done it once in november came … must be insane in november brr only ever done it once in november came home with flu and felt like i had pnuemonia lol best of luck with that one hun

lol i will take a blanket and build a fire just hope it dosent rain

Banned

Ask God?

Bit of a generalisation by the way! As its not like everywhere in Scotland will have the same weather every day!

Its not that much different than England and IMO I felt colder living in England than Scotland especially the further South I went(of course the Scottish Highlands will be cold)

I think you should be fine as long as you do a tiny bit of research first as I used to go camping all the time as a kid and the only thing that bugged me was the wind that was only real time I felt cold.

if all else fails and its to cold book a travellodge lol
there is a camp site up portpatrick its nice up there pubs right there 2

as long as you have the correct equipment and clothing you will be fine......as long as you are not a lightweight of course

Original Poster

boothy;6614061

as long as you have the correct equipment and clothing you will be … as long as you have the correct equipment and clothing you will be fine......as long as you are not a lightweight of course

come mon boothy this is the want to be bodyguard your talking about lol:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions