Groups

Anyone ever won any of these many prize draws posted on HUKD??

Wondered if anyone is lucky on here?

22 Comments

there was one a while back it was a thornatans daily play comp i won loads of chocs from that and i dont just mean your little tiny boxes these were big mamajamas !!

ooooooooo in another daily play comp i won some soft toys i remember when some one who a trip to america from on here in a shrek daily play god how goods my memory x

Original Poster

I remember watching the news about 10 years ago there was a woman that survived by just entering prize draws and selling on whatever she won.

i think is sud try that suppose you wud win something eventually if you entered every comp under the sun , ................. i can tell your thinking of taking up that hobby .........

Original Poster

No i dont have the time for that lol.

Was thinking to enter the odd 1 or 2 on here but i never do because i dont have much luck.

I won a mobile phone back in 2007 which Gavin Lewis posted out very promptly :thumbsup:

I won a family pass to Longleat and a selection of Toni and Guy hair products

i never win nowt.
    oh i did win 10 quid on lottery once in god knows how many years of doing it.

i won a johnsons mini treats gift set, was really cute and arrived in time for me to take to the hospital when i had my daughter

Never had any luck with competitions, yet I still feel I should enter every one that is posted here. I just feel if I don't enter, what if thats the one I'm destined to win...

cherishu2;5977988

i never win nowt. oh i did win 10 quid on lottery once in god knows how … i never win nowt. oh i did win 10 quid on lottery once in god knows how many years of doing it.

+ 1:thumbsup:

mostwanteddirect;5977737

ooooooooo in another daily play comp i won some soft toys i remember when … ooooooooo in another daily play comp i won some soft toys i remember when some one who a trip to america from on here in a shrek daily play god how goods my memory x

Very good! I forgot about that comp, I won a few shrek goodies through that!

I have won quite a few things, nothing like a holiday, biggest win was recently - 2 tickets to see mcfly in concert and meet and greet with them before.

I won a luxury holiday to Venice through QuidCo :-D

I won a crumpler beanbag from an old MacExpo.

macliveexpo.co.uk/cli…130

People attend in their 1000s so you have some chance of winning!

Original Poster

Oh i did win £200 on a forum christmas raffle about 4 years ago.

I just had an e-mail to say I've won a True Blood t-shirt and a book, well excited but I am easily pleased :w00t:

I just had an email to say I have won £100 with quidco competition

kelly_o_fanatic;5983038

I just had an email to say I have won £100 with quidco competition

Nice one!

Looks as tho it could have been for the Post Office one...:thumbsup:

birdyboyuk;5983066

Nice one!Looks as tho it could have been for the Post Office … Nice one!Looks as tho it could have been for the Post Office one...:thumbsup:

Yea, thats the one Thanks for the congrats

My yahoo notifier said I had an email, I thought it would just be spam because it usually is on that account, thought I might as well check it and found out I had won £100! Couldnt believe it!

kelly_o_fanatic;5983121

Yea, thats the one Thanks for the congratsMy yahoo notifier said I had … Yea, thats the one Thanks for the congratsMy yahoo notifier said I had an email, I thought it would just be spam because it usually is on that account, thought I might as well check it and found out I had won £100! Couldnt believe it!

Congrats.......:thumbsup:

still excited about my t-shirt :w00t:

choc1969;5983136

Congrats.......:thumbsup:still excited about my t-shirt :w00t:

Lol, I still get excited about mars balls!

Congrats on your win
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions