Groups

Anyone excited about Prison Break returning?

Season 4 will be back tomorrow, is anyone going to be watching it? The series has gone downhill but I'll still watch it. Too bad I'm going to be too busy though. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

26 Comments

Cant Wait !!!

Banned

Sc0ward;2870831

Cant Wait !!!

I agree 100% :thumbsup:

Banned

didn't think season 3 was great, and decided to watch the first couple of episodes of season 4 to see what its like.

Eh........nope. Can pretty much defin8ly say the TV does not get me excited lol

Prison Break is one of my favs :thumbsup:
    I can't wait to drool over Michael Schofield for 2 hours tomorrow night!! :oops:

yeahhhhh, can't wait................ooh getting all hot under the collar at the thought of Linc.phorrrrrr

Lipgloss;2871166

yeahhhhh, can't wait................ooh getting all hot under the collar … yeahhhhh, can't wait................ooh getting all hot under the collar at the thought of Linc.phorrrrrr

noooooooooo michael is better!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

You can look at them both, geez..

Ive never seen any of them. Am I missing out then?

Original Poster

donnydude;2871239

Season 1 is class, watch that. :thumbsup:

Yeah can't wait for prison break - completly forgot about it before someone reminded me today at school...

Abvance;2871212

You can look at them both, geez..

:giggle: ok then!! :thumbsup:

Banned

donnydude;2871239

not really - after episode 13 of the first season (when it was supposed to end) it started getting a bit silly

Original Poster

I thought it jumped the shark after season 2 (it was planned for two seasons)

yh cant wait but i hated season 3

Sara's alive!!

Banned

Abvance;2874567

I thought it jumped the shark after season 2 (it was planned for two … I thought it jumped the shark after season 2 (it was planned for two seasons)

It was originally planned to be 13 epsiodes, as a filler series to hold the slot for '24', although the writers did have rough story lines for around 2 seasons worth.
    You can see where they changed the story in epsiode 13 where the pipe was changed, they were supposed to get out then.
    It was such a big success Fox asked for a further 9 episodes, this was unexpected, which is why there was such a big break betweek 13 and 14 being aired.

Banned

deathtrap3000;2874587

Sara's alive!!

wow nice spoiler considering the Op said NO SPOILERS PLEASE

and i cant wait for heroes and lost lol

colinsunderland;2874604

wow nice spoiler considering the Op said NO SPOILERS PLEASE

ok
    Sara's really dead!!

MarzBarz;2874613

and i cant wait for heroes and lost lol

yeah love those too!! :thumbsup: loads of good telly coming up now including desperate housewives & ugly betty

oh heck...didnt know it was starting what time is it on please

Original Poster

Don't people understand NO SPOILERS PLEASE? It's on Sky One at 9PM.

thanks for that...

Banned

no & no in answer to your 2 questions.

Abvance;2875624

Don't people understand NO SPOILERS PLEASE? It's on Sky One at 9PM.

linked to your thread ab:)

thanks for the start time - is it a double tonight??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …91160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502

See more discussions