Jack

17 Comments

Can't wait :-D

the wha?

west wilts district council?!

I'm hoping West Wiltshire District Council ban cheese rolling

Oranges are better anyways

Supermod

Yes I am. Hopefully new iPhone announcement.

emhaslam;8773413

west wilts district council?!

Worldwide Developers Conference :thumbsup:

woooooo contract just ended so really want the new iphone to be awesome

x2

^Ant^

wake me up when its over

Original Poster

I'm annoyingly at work
    But I finish at 9 so hopefully I'll be home intime to recieve the spoiler free keynote video from macrumors
    Or I might just leave the live update page on ( e.g. engadget) and then scroll down to the bottom without looking when I get home

massmail666;8773528

we already pretty much know everything about the new iphone … we already pretty much know everything about the new iphone HDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtdLJgmiB8

Completely fake

No way is he Chinese.

You going to message him and ask him if he really is Chinese ? :lol

Original Poster

massmail666;8773528

we already pretty much know everything about the new iphone … we already pretty much know everything about the new iphone HDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtdLJgmiB8

There's bound to be a couple of suprises if you ask me :thumbsup:
    And it will nice for it to be finlly confirmed, instead of everyone saying one thing about how it's real and then everyone else saying another thing about how it's fake :thumbsup:

If I had to put money on that item being a real or a fake I would say it's real and the reason I say that is XXGB.

I never said the phone was a fake.

Supermod

It wouldnt surprise me if Apple were trying to throw people off the scent. Then again, they dont need to market something which will sell like crazy..so it possibly could have been the real deal.

someones deleted some posts about the police

Original Poster

dontasciime;8773647

I never said the phone was a fake.

No no, what I meant was, when those pictures ( and others) were posted on the internet, there were hundered's of people giving their reasons as to why they thought it was a real or fake model..
    Well it will be nice to find out tommorow, thats what I meant :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764294
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio914
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846197
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions