Found 11th Jun 2009
just found out im expecting my third!! HUGE surprise.....anyone else out there pregnant??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
95 Comments

Noooooo, I dont want 4 lol.

Congrats hun.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5469673

Noooooo, I dont want 4 lol.Congrats hun.

Awwww congratulations :-D When u due? x

Banned

why is it a surprise are you on the pill? condom split, not got a boyfriend? haven't had sex in over a year?

congratulations should remain in the congrats thread btw

Original Poster

munnski;5469693

Awwww congratulations :-D When u due? x

think 10th feb.....obviously i dunno till scan. only 5 weeks....!!

Banned

congrats! call it imran or imrana

Original Poster

lumoruk;5469701

why is it a surprise are you on the pill?congratulations should remain in … why is it a surprise are you on the pill?congratulations should remain in the congrats thread btw

not asking for congrats lumor. im seeing if there is a pregnancy buddy out there for me.

Original Poster

bykergrove;5469705

congrats! call it imran or imrana

haha......nah i'll call it byker!! ;-)

awwww I have 2 and would CRY if I thought I was pregnant, pregnancy doesn't agree with me!

All the best hun and keep us updated :-D

I always knew you weren't a guy

I couldnt pretend I'm pregnant if you like lol.

Banned

congrats hun x

Infact no I take it back, lol if I pretended I was pregnant it might happen lol.

I'd never change having any of my kids but I dont have anymore room for them in here lol.

Banned

magicbeans;5469709

not asking for congrats lumor. im seeing if there is a pregnancy buddy … not asking for congrats lumor. im seeing if there is a pregnancy buddy out there for me.

cool, but can you answer my question as to why you are surprised, did you not do sex education or biology?

Original Poster

munnski;5469715

awwww I have 2 and would CRY if I thought I was pregnant, pregnancy … awwww I have 2 and would CRY if I thought I was pregnant, pregnancy doesn't agree with me!All the best hun and keep us updated :-D

haha nor me....... gonna look like a beached whale real soon!!

grex9101;5469720

I always knew you weren't a guy

i'm still not sure

AshleyRFC;5469722

I couldnt pretend I'm pregnant if you like lol.

please do...... we can discuss sore boobs and stomach cramps!

Original Poster

sassie;5469727

congrats hun x

lumoruk;5469734

cool, but can you answer my question as to why you are surprised, did you … cool, but can you answer my question as to why you are surprised, did you not do sex education or biology?

no i didnt. please enlighten me.

Ah congrats x x x

ps like my legendry avvi

Banned

lumoruk;5469701

why is it a surprise are you on the pill? condom split, not got a … why is it a surprise are you on the pill? condom split, not got a boyfriend? haven't had sex in over a year?congratulations should remain in the congrats thread btw

lumoruk;5469734

cool, but can you answer my question as to why you are surprised, did you … cool, but can you answer my question as to why you are surprised, did you not do sex education or biology?

your sperm count low lumouruk? or you just not getting any?

Banned

bykergrove;5469782

your sperm count low lumouruk? or you just not getting any?

she put "HUGE surprise" just trying to work out why it was a HUGE surprise....

and no I'm not she's on the blob

I'm due on the 24 th July and I'm getting really fat now. This is my third too, and will be my third boy.

Original Poster

ilovepink;5469778

Ah congrats x x xps like my legendry avvi

Original Poster

melissa75;5469811

I'm due on the 24 th July and I'm getting really fat now. This is my … I'm due on the 24 th July and I'm getting really fat now. This is my third too, and will be my third boy.

[SIZE="5"]CONGRATS[/SIZE] not long at all. what are ur first two? i have 2 boys who will be 6 and 3 in feb. keeping me busy huh!!

edit: oh ur having ur third boy!! how cool....3 lil men to spoil u!! u got all the nursery done?

Congratulations hun.
As I have 5 already i don't think i'll be having any more unless i suddenly loss my mind.

Original Poster

macdoona;5469846

Congratulations hun.As I have 5 already i don't think i'll be having any … Congratulations hun.As I have 5 already i don't think i'll be having any more unless i suddenly loss my mind.

aww 5..... hard work but loadsa love!!

im as barron as the shara desert :s

Banned

lumoruk;5469803

she put "HUGE surprise" just trying to work out why it was a HUGE … she put "HUGE surprise" just trying to work out why it was a HUGE surprise....

give it 9 months and all will be clear

lumoruk;5469803

and no I'm not she's on the blob

that's what you think..... I smell another "HUGE surprise"

congrats m8

Banned

magicbeans;5469842

Huge Surprise

I know your not an idiot so please do share why you were surprised at being pregnant, were you on the pill or something? Should I be taking the male pill as well as her? got me worried :?

Banned

foxymissroxy;5469877

im as barron as the shara desert :s

save on condoms though :thumbsup:

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii25/zooboozdotcom/Comments/Mommy-Graphics/Congratulations/new-mom-to-be.gif

bykergrove;5469886

save on condoms though :thumbsup:

it was planned barronism (wow i just invented a new word there pmsl) :-D

I haven't got a nursery - my house is too small, so we're looking to move soon. My other two are 7 and 5. Everyone thought I would be really disappointed when I found out I was having another boy, but I think boys are fab, they're really loving and so much fun, although they do drive me crazy.
( I was quite shocked when I found out I was pregnant too).

congratulations shugz XXXXX

mod

Great news MB

I'd call it Henry if it's a boy or Anne if its a girl

lumcock, jog on.... Don't start on a pregant woman it's just not cricket, we've all seen your not man enough to confront your bnp supporting boss, ebullying up'th duff females doesn't not make you appear more butch.

Congrats mb & melissa

Original Poster

lumoruk;5469883

I know your not an idiot so please do share why you were surprised at … I know your not an idiot so please do share why you were surprised at being pregnant, were you on the pill or something? Should I be taking the male pill as well as her? got me worried :?

omg why is it important to u?
took ages to concieve 2nd.....we wernt this time so defo wern't going OTT on trying to concieve. no wasnt on pill. but to be fair im not going to go into more details.

Awwwwwwww great news MB, huge congrats and best wishes xx

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/darkblue_unicorn/MySpace/CongratsOnPregnancy.gif

Banned

You're turning it into a Jeremy Kyle show MinstrelMan, please refrain.

Its for my own family planning knowledge

thanks magicbeans

repped, and soz for the attitude explained in my rep

Awww, wow hun that's fantastic news.......congratuations to u x x :friends:

Banned

lumoruk;5469883

I know your not an idiot so please do share why you were surprised at … I know your not an idiot so please do share why you were surprised at being pregnant, were you on the pill or something? Should I be taking the male pill as well as her? got me worried :?

Ok i'll answer your real question..

You were a mistake.

/Case
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation57
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    3. Wireless earphones46
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740045

See more discussions