Groups

Anyone experienced bodily issues after eating Activia yogurts?

***WARNING GROSSNESS AHEAD***

So I thought I'd caught a bug or something recently as I've had funny toilet, wind and sickness. And today I did a liquid shart in my underwear

I've just realised I've eaten a couple of Activia yogurts recently (Intensely Greek Strawberry) and wondered if this could be the cause

Has anyone experienced similar issues after eating Activia yogurts?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

30 Comments

Ahahahahahahah thanks for giving me hysterics "And today I did a liquid shart in my underwear " X)

More likely something else. Were they in date?

Original Poster

MadBob

Ahahahahahahah thanks for giving me hysterics "And today I did a liquid … Ahahahahahahah thanks for giving me hysterics "And today I did a liquid shart in my underwear " X)

Lol X)

Lol. Sorry mate, I found this post really funny. It is unlikely to be the yoghurt. Sounds like you may have caught a bug. So you feel any other symptoms, like a temperature?

Original Poster

LetoKynes

More likely something else. Were they in date?

Yes. I bought them last week from Co-Op

Original Poster

mutley1

Lol. Sorry mate, I found this post really funny. It is unlikely to be the … Lol. Sorry mate, I found this post really funny. It is unlikely to be the yoghurt. Sounds like you may have caught a bug. So you feel any other symptoms, like a temperature?

No its just been wind, sickness, and unusual toilet
    Edited by: "jco83" 7th Nov 2016

I think you have the Noro/Nora Virus. The symptoms you describe sound like it. It will get better in a few days. You must have eaten something that had been contaminated with faeces and that is what has caused your liquidy sharts.

I'm know what you mean, I can't have them. they give me the ****. all yoghurt drinks like that do. oO

how much did u eat with this cold weather it's probably them I don't eat yoghurt that does happen to some people after eating it on its own I just eat it as a topping such as in a raita or chutney

Original Poster

muddassarsardar

how much did u eat with this cold weather it's probably them I don't eat … how much did u eat with this cold weather it's probably them I don't eat yoghurt that does happen to some people after eating it on its own I just eat it as a topping such as in a raita or chutney

I've eaten 2 of them. They're fairly small pots. Just on their own as a dessert after meals

Original Poster

punji

I think you have the Noro/Nora Virus. The symptoms you describe sound … I think you have the Noro/Nora Virus. The symptoms you describe sound like it. It will get better in a few days. You must have eaten something that had been contaminated with faeces and that is what has caused your liquidy sharts.

A week ago we did have a takeaway from an Indian place we've never ordered from before

jco83

A week ago we did have a takeaway from an Indian place we've never … A week ago we did have a takeaway from an Indian place we've never ordered from before

Then I am almost certain it was from. After eating something that your stomach is happy with, kicks in after 2-3 days that is when it all starts. Just drink plenty of water and go when you need to go as holding it in isnt good for you.

Yes I do. I grow enormous and turn green. Do you think it could be the yogurt's? X)

Wash them down with chicken vindaloo and 10 bottles of champion ale

Made me laugh so much, thanks for that.
    Edited by: "hutchir9" 7th Nov 2016

jco83

No its just been wind, sickness, and unusual toilet

you have eaten something bad. it should pass in a few days. if not go to see your gp. don't eat anymore yoghurt in case they were something bad.

Original Poster

mutley1

you have eaten something bad. it should pass in a few days. if not go … you have eaten something bad. it should pass in a few days. if not go to see your gp. don't eat anymore yoghurt in case they were something bad.

Thanks

it's probably not the best combo chilli's and yoghurt combined probably did it to u but it may be the curries from the new place on there own then

Give it a week and see if changes. It could be the bacteria that causes ulcers. Sadly, quite common.
    And a week of antibiotics. Its probably not this but bare it in mind, if things don't improve.

Didn't realise there were so many doctor's on this site. Next time I have a bad ****, I'll be on here for a script.

इन में से एक लो और मुझे एक हफ्ते में देखते हैं

Original Poster

raptorcigs

इन में से एक लो और मुझे एक हफ्ते में देखते हैं

Thankyou doctor X)

ah man , im eating activia ............ ill let you know how i get on

Original Poster

NewYellowFour

Ok

NewYellowFour

hang in there buddy!

Original Poster

brilly

hang in there buddy!

X)

Eating ANY pro-biotic product can cause similar symptoms if you eat them after something very sugary (within about 30-60 minutes); the bacteria from the product go on a feeding frenzy on the partially digested food in your stomach, causing nausea, bloating and bad poo's.

(Found out the hard way - I have to take pro-biotic supplements every day)

Original Poster

Gentle_Giant

Eating ANY pro-biotic product can cause similar symptoms if you eat them … Eating ANY pro-biotic product can cause similar symptoms if you eat them after something very sugary (within about 30-60 minutes); the bacteria from the product go on a feeding frenzy on the partially digested food in your stomach, causing nausea, bloating and bad poo's.(Found out the hard way - I have to take pro-biotic supplements every day)

Thanks for the info

Yakult did this to me

NewYellowFour

last seen '1 day ago'
    oh noes!! i was rooting for you as well...
    edit: 2 days now... someone go knock on their door..
    Edited by: "brilly" 10th Nov 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions