Anyone fancy a chat til 10? gotta get back to my assignment then.

41 replies
Found 22nd Mar 2009
Im listening to Heart, got books everywhere and fancy a break. What are you doing?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
40 Comments

hiya moo! Im bored out my brain.......OH watching Lost and im looking at carp on the internet....my life rocks tonight!

I'm browsing on Ebay,i'm bored to tears tonite!

You're as bad as me bitsey..lol

Banned

me browsing ebay too

Original Poster

Glad its not just me then:-D

Went out into town last night...........god it was absolute carp! Spent £40 and didnt get drunk at all!!!

What you all browsing for? I'll browse too, then we can have a bidding war.
Actually, that's not really a good idea!

Hi OP. What is your assignment on?

hey hey gals!

OP ur listening to heart?! o no!!! u gotta have fun music to get u working!!

I'm chilling out and just started watching Nadal v Murray part CLXVI.

13 mins more.

Banned

tea-towel;4711011

What you all browsing for? I'll browse too, then we can have a bidding … What you all browsing for? I'll browse too, then we can have a bidding war.Actually, that's not really a good idea!Hi OP. What is your assignment on?

memory for laptop, spool cap for strimmer, wii games, just general browsing ya know - lol

Original Poster

hey bitsy where'd ya go?

tea-towel;4711011

What you all browsing for? I'll browse too, then we can have a bidding … What you all browsing for? I'll browse too, then we can have a bidding war.Actually, that's not really a good idea!Hi OP. What is your assignment on?

Law!

Banned

\omg i went to do law as an A level a few years ago, i lasted about 2 months

Original Poster

magicbeans;4711023

OP ur listening to heart?! o no!!! u gotta have fun music to get u … OP ur listening to heart?! o no!!! u gotta have fun music to get u working!!

What do you suggest?
Ha ha kippy :-D

michelleleemoo;4711031

hey bitsy where'd ya go?!

Started at the Pitcher & Piano (ripoff prices!) and ended up in Oceana! It was awful

Original Poster

sassie;4711041

\omg i went to do law as an A level a few years ago, i lasted about 2 … \omg i went to do law as an A level a few years ago, i lasted about 2 months

Yeah? well Im only just 2 months in and its driving me nutsybetsy

what heart album ?

Original Poster

bitseylango;4711046

Started at the Pitcher & Piano (ripoff prices!) and ended up in Oceana! … Started at the Pitcher & Piano (ripoff prices!) and ended up in Oceana! It was awful

[SIZE="4"]oceana!!!:w00t:[/SIZE]

Original Poster

f10na;4711052

what heart album ?

No the radio

When you go out in the evenings do you find it's really easy to spend money without any consideration?
e.g. might spend approx £30 on a Friday or Saturday.

But when actually buying something for that amount you weigh up the pros and cons for days and days. That's what I tend to do anyway!!

michelleleemoo;4711058

[SIZE="4"]oceana!!!:w00t:[/SIZE]

I know! I know! The best part of the night was sat outside on a wall watching all the lovely ladies trying to look sober whilst struggling to walk in killer heels!

hehe i thought you meant heart the group !!!!

Banned

michelleleemoo;4711051

Yeah? well Im only just 2 months in and its driving me nutsybetsy

i knew i was going to struggle at A level as im not much on spinning the yarn, i say what i need to say in about 3 sentances, A level want like 3 folders full to say one thing :oops:
But good luck to you, i really enjoyed it, just knew i would struggle with the exams due to being unable to waffle it out in writing

f10na;4711077

hehe i thought you meant heart the group !!!!

That's what I thought initially. :-D

Original Poster

tea-towel;4711069

When you go out in the evenings do you find it's really easy to spend … When you go out in the evenings do you find it's really easy to spend money without any consideration?e.g. might spend approx £30 on a Friday or Saturday.But when actually buying something for that amount you weigh up the pros and cons for days and days. That's what I tend to do anyway!!

I blinking wish, havnt been out since lost my job (6 months)

tea-towel;4711069

When you go out in the evenings do you find it's really easy to spend … When you go out in the evenings do you find it's really easy to spend money without any consideration?e.g. might spend approx £30 on a Friday or Saturday.But when actually buying something for that amount you weigh up the pros and cons for days and days. That's what I tend to do anyway!!

I dont go out very often, and normally get bladdered when I do, but coz last night was such a wash out, I have spent all day moaning on how i could have spent the money on a new bedside cabinet! :-D

IWannaBeAdored;4711085

That's what I thought initially. :-D

heart the group would prob be better than heart the radio

Original Poster

sassie;4711083

i knew i was going to struggle at A level as im not much on spinning the … i knew i was going to struggle at A level as im not much on spinning the yarn, i say what i need to say in about 3 sentances, A level want like 3 folders full to say one thing :oops:

God if only, just started a degree!!!

I didn't mean to mislead - I don't go out every Friday and Saturday evening spending money - but I do find that when I do I part with money much quicker and easier than I normally do!!

Original Poster

f10na;4711105

heart the group would prob be better than heart the radio

Playing 80's and I do like to reminisce

Where are you studying?

Original Poster

tea-towel;4711126

Where are you studying?

Doing open uni

michelleleemoo;4711132

Doing open uni

Ahh, how is that? Do you recommend it?
Too early to tell?

Original Poster

bitseylango;4711076

I know! I know! The best part of the night was sat outside on a wall … I know! I know! The best part of the night was sat outside on a wall watching all the lovely ladies trying to look sober whilst struggling to walk in killer heels!

The nearest I get to my heels nowadays is when I tell my 6 yr old to get them off!

22:00

closing thread.

lol

Original Poster

tea-towel;4711139

Ahh, how is that? Do you recommend it?Too early to tell?

I weighed it all up before hand and felt it was the best option because I can continue when I find a job too. Plus have a friend a uni proper and she's struggling with the whole kids and late lectures thing so that put me off

Original Poster

grex9101;4711163

22:00closing thread.lol

oh o :?

Original Poster

extended
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/1283479390859375005moreminutes.jpg

Original Poster

Short but sweet, night guys
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eAaqWQsdlxI/Rok5C0htzoI/AAAAAAAAA9k/Z78P6Fc_78k/s400/closed.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice34
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    3. Android pay set up610
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming11

See more discussions