Anyone fancy a game of Modern Warfare 2 on ps3??

If so then add me

dre_nico

ill be online now and probably later :-)

Cheers

10 Comments

Any tips for a total ( rubbish!! ) novice?

( would love a game but have to go to sleep soon, sorry )

just come off been off last hour or so ill add you next time im on psn id edthesedge

simon012;7015285

Any tips for a total ( rubbish!! ) novice?( would love a game but have to … Any tips for a total ( rubbish!! ) novice?( would love a game but have to go to sleep soon, sorry )

keep playing u will get better plus equip gets better as u progress

Original Poster

the sedge;7015316

just come off been off last hour or so ill add you next time im on psn … just come off been off last hour or so ill add you next time im on psn id edthesedge

added you mate :thumbsup:

the sedge;7015322

keep playing u will get better plus equip gets better as u progress

I am trying my best, it just gets on my nerves a little
being at the bottom all the time though.............
currently only on rank 17 would like the ability to have two attachments..............

Original Poster

simon012;7015285

Any tips for a total ( rubbish!! ) novice?( would love a game but have to … Any tips for a total ( rubbish!! ) novice?( would love a game but have to go to sleep soon, sorry )

lol practice makes perfect, to get really good you have to basically learn the maps inside out, but with a few hours gameplay you'll start to pick things up.

I'm not allowed to play until the soaps are over & wifeys gone to bed but I'll beplaying then.
PSN ID g1bbuk

Original Poster

g1bbuk;7015441

I'm not allowed to play until the soaps are over & wifeys gone to bed but … I'm not allowed to play until the soaps are over & wifeys gone to bed but I'll beplaying then.PSN ID g1bbuk

added :thumbsup:

g1bbuk;7015441

I'm not allowed to play until the soaps are over & wifeys gone to bed but … I'm not allowed to play until the soaps are over & wifeys gone to bed but I'll beplaying then.PSN ID g1bbuk

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk108/joeis1991/underthethumb.jpg

Feel free to add me as end up playing for a couple of hours each time
psn - dave5182
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …713
    2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?47
    3. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
    4. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34

See more discussions