EXPIRED

Anyone fancy a quick game of scrabble on facebook?

Banned
If you think your ard enough

15 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I have found a friend elsewhere now misc... u ignorant bunch of....

EXPIREEEEEEEDDDDDDD

DangerGod;6560723

I have found a friend elsewhere now misc... u ignorant bunch … I have found a friend elsewhere now misc... u ignorant bunch of....EXPIREEEEEEEDDDDDDD

oh maybe another time mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lol for sure mate. whats crackin with you?

imagine playing him when he cant spell hard

youtube.com/wat…bpw

DangerGod;6560737

lol for sure mate. whats crackin with you?

not much, had no beer for last 2 nights!!! :thumbsup: you missed an epic misc earlier though :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6560746

not much, had no beer for last 2 nights!!! :thumbsup: you missed an epic … not much, had no beer for last 2 nights!!! :thumbsup: you missed an epic misc earlier though :thumbsup:

Ah it doesnt bother me really mate, MISC is full of crap... im only on at nights now sometimes ... nowhere near as active as i used to be

Charlie Scene;6560746

not much, had no beer for last 2 nights!!! :thumbsup: you missed an epic … not much, had no beer for last 2 nights!!! :thumbsup: you missed an epic misc earlier though :thumbsup:

Missed what??!!?? :?

Hey DG ;-)

Original Poster Banned

cw9652;6560775

Missed what??!!?? :?Hey DG ;-)

Hey mate, hows things??

jfk and bg1 epic ownage on levels never before seen - was funny :thumbsup:

how was your date DG?

DangerGod;6560781

Hey mate, hows things??

Good mate!!
Charlie Scene;6560787

jfk and bg1 epic ownage on levels never before seen - was funny … jfk and bg1 epic ownage on levels never before seen - was funny :thumbsup:how was your date DG?

You too!! (I won't ask if it was 'that girl') ;-)

Charlie, DG has a fit 'friend'.....

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;6560787

jfk and bg1 epic ownage on levels never before seen - was funny … jfk and bg1 epic ownage on levels never before seen - was funny :thumbsup:how was your date DG?

Ahhh it was pretty good mate! i met her and she was absolutely Wasted in no fit state to stay out, so hopped in a taxi back to mine and put her to sleep... then in the morning we had a little scene shall we say... its allllll goin good mate

DangerGod;6560799

Ahhh it was pretty good mate! i met her and she was absolutely Wasted in … Ahhh it was pretty good mate! i met her and she was absolutely Wasted in no fit state to stay out, so hopped in a taxi back to mine and put her to sleep... then in the morning we had a little scene shall we say... its allllll goin good mate

Did she remember you in the morning??

Original Poster Banned

cw9652;6560810

Did she remember you in the morning??

lol Fool.. we have been seeing each other for some time now... you gotta take it slow :thumbsup:

DangerGod;6560799

Ahhh it was pretty good mate! i met her and she was absolutely Wasted in … Ahhh it was pretty good mate! i met her and she was absolutely Wasted in no fit state to stay out, so hopped in a taxi back to mine and put her to sleep... then in the morning we had a little scene shall we say... its allllll goin good mate

pleased for you man....give it your best :thumbsup:

DangerGod;6560813

lol Fool.. we have been seeing each other for some time now... you gotta … lol Fool.. we have been seeing each other for some time now... you gotta take it slow :thumbsup:

Sorry dude!! Thought it was the first date.....

'Hi'

'I'm Soo drunk'.....

'Wanna come back to mine'
----------------------------------------------
*morning*

'Hi'

etc :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media when moving house69