Groups

Anyone fancy the new Acer Laptop?

Looks funky...........link below

6 Comments

Looks nice but I'm not convinced, I reckon its probably the worst of both worlds - a cumbersome, heavy tablet, and an ineffective laptop with poor keyboard. That said, the mark 2\mark 3 might be pretty good!

Ordered your Ipad yet Sy or are you having 2nd thoughts? I'd stick with the ipad if I were you.....

Original Poster

gari189

Ordered your Ipad yet Sy or are you having 2nd thoughts? I'd stick with … Ordered your Ipad yet Sy or are you having 2nd thoughts? I'd stick with the ipad if I were you.....

Ordered it.........came yesterday. Still haven't unpacked it yet. But will have a play this afternoon.

Banned

Syzable

Ordered it.........came yesterday. Still haven't unpacked it yet. But … Ordered it.........came yesterday. Still haven't unpacked it yet. But will have a play this afternoon.

You are now officially part of the boothy , vb1 clique!X)

Original Poster

guv

You are now officially part of the boothy , vb1 clique!X)

I know X)
    Edited by: "Syzable" 24th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions