Expired

Anyone feeling generous? requesting a CD WOW voucher :) :) :) £2 hopefully!

12 replies
Found 30th Apr 2009
Hey guys,

Anyone got a spare cd wow voucher theyre not thinkin a using? Want to get an album and dont mind waiting (however long!), Ive already used my emails to sign up for the £1 off deal........

THanks in advance if I get a response!

12 Comments

no im not feeling generous

Original Poster

well thanks for the input, you got me all excited then!

The worst thing about is, I had a £2 voucher this morning, but I had send them an angry email about an order I never got (metal gear solid) and that they can refund me and close my account AYSAP!) and they done it so quickly before I could use my voucher!

here you go
.......WH9TD CZSTU E6RFT ADU........
£2 voucher......

Original Poster

oh noooooo

its expired! expired 22nd April....

Thanks for the generousity nonetheless!

sos
):

Original Poster

dont know why Im using them again to be honest, but this albums been out a while, and I keep meanning to buy it, but theyre no my usual type of singer, so not prepared to spend full price

Original Poster

:whistling:

why not just download............(:

BettyBoo1012;5085434

well thanks for the input, you got me all excited then!The worst thing … well thanks for the input, you got me all excited then!The worst thing about is, I had a £2 voucher this morning, but I had send them an angry email about an order I never got (metal gear solid) and that they can refund me and close my account AYSAP!) and they done it so quickly before I could use my voucher!

cdwow + buying stuff = problems

I HATE THAT SITE

I got one given on here . I wasn't allowed to use on anything (Item can not already be reduced). Didn't bother then

Is it worth a yellow dot on my rep?

Original Poster

rep will be given
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions