anyone fellow hukd'ers live near portsmouth area?

6 replies
Found 21st Apr 2009
anyone here live near portsmouth on here as im looking for mtb riders,i know the chances arent gr8 but worth a go i surpose

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Are you going to ride on Portsdown hill then?

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;4992159

Are you going to ride on Portsdown hill then?

yeer could do,quite a way up though lol

I live in Portsmouth but don't ride. You could try going into somewhere like Heine Gericke (or however you spell it!) and seeing if they know of any groups.

Original Poster

torapoole;4992190

I live in Portsmouth but don't ride. You could try going into somewhere … I live in Portsmouth but don't ride. You could try going into somewhere like Heine Gericke (or however you spell it!) and seeing if they know of any groups.

ow would you mind me asking you how old you are as im looking for some friends round portsmouth

I live at Fareham and ride a bike but not much of a weekend rider anymore, take a trip up the A32 to West Meon and stop at the cafe there, sit down with a coffee and you will finds hundreds of other bikers doing the same. Wont take long to pick up some regular riding buddies

sorry reading your post again I guess you meant Mountain bike and not motor bike! LOL

I used to live in Pompey as a student, so the advice i can give you is contact the university's mountain bike club.
Pompey uni have a reasonably sized MTB club they compete in lots of downhill comps. check them out, contact them im sure they wouldn't mind you going along with them!

Facebook: facebook.com/gro…529

hope that helps you out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch11
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...66
    3. Looking to travel from belfast33
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller44

See more discussions