Banned 8 replies
Found 27th Dec 2008
£58.97...

can you beat it?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Babylon 5: The Complete Collection + The Lost Tales (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)

mmmm, let me think

Original Poster Banned

PasPer2;3873756

Babylon 5: The Complete Collection + The Lost Tales (Exclusive to … Babylon 5: The Complete Collection + The Lost Tales (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) mmmm, let me think

BUT the actual boxset is for sale elsewhere...that just comes with an extra disk that can be bought for about a fiver....

SOOOO...

Cheaper WITHOUT that DVD?

With that said, a quick google search shows that amazon is £40 cheaper than anywhere else

I would order at this bargain basement price. I never really followed the series but my bro loved it.

Don`t think you will find it cheaper!

Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk

Edit.... OOPS, posted this without reading new posts first.

Original Poster Banned

PasPer2;3873790

With that said, a quick google search shows that amazon is £40 cheaper … With that said, a quick google search shows that amazon is £40 cheaper than anywhere else

Well Sendit have it for £75.89 find-dvd.co.uk/DY2…htm but wondering if its cheaper elsewere, sme company that doesnt show on Find-DVD, or there are any codes about etc

Site bookmarked, thanks

Original Poster Banned

PasPer2;3873836

Site bookmarked, thanks

no worries,I always use that site...doesnt always show sale price though can take a day or 2 to update sometimes :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1517
    2. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)35
    3. Boredom1417
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35106

See more discussions