Anyone for a fight?

Banned 19 replies
Found 16th Apr 2010
Headache all day, tired, want a beer. So general bad mood.

Who want's a slap?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

You? might shake you out of it :thumbsup:

Not me just got about half an hour before I finish for a week of holiday.

Original Poster Banned

natversion1;8380838

You? might shake you out of it :thumbsup:

More satisfying to slap someone else. As long as they're smaller and weaker than me - which includes everyone.

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;8380845

Not me just got about half an hour before I finish for a week of holiday. … Not me just got about half an hour before I finish for a week of holiday.

I could slap you into the middle of next week?

but then he'll miss half his holiday

only panzy's slap people! if your so much bigger and better than everyone you would of thought of something better!

arcangel111;8380880

but then he'll miss half his holiday

yes that's correct and I have so much of doing nothing to do:)

Original Poster Banned

corriessvk;8380885

only panzy's slap people! if your so much bigger and better than everyone … only panzy's slap people! if your so much bigger and better than everyone you would of thought of something better!

Nothing better than a slap. You sound like you need one.

Banned

lolling so much at this thread!

A*

JonnyTwoToes;8380894

Nothing better than a slap. You sound like you need one.

lol thanks im honoured!

how bout a closed fist slap?

lets go mate, one for one slapping lets see who backs out first. :-D

im not running from a fight i just need to go change sons nappy. feel free to use me as a punching bag, everyone else does!

http://yahoofreak.com/animated%20emoticons/Funny%20Animated%20Emoticons/slaping.gif........ Let me start first.........

Although I like a good scrap like the next man I prefer to hurt someone where it will last longer, in the mind and heart. Just think what it would be like to know that while you are out having your beer and punching someone smaller than yourself I will be bedding both your Mum and wife all without washing.:-D

Original Poster Banned

dre1988;8380919

lets go mate, one for one slapping lets see who backs out first. :-D

You have Beckham in your avatar - I'm guessing it'll be you.

Original Poster Banned

simplyjimbo;8381018

Although I like a good scrap like the next man I prefer to hurt someone … Although I like a good scrap like the next man I prefer to hurt someone where it will last longer, in the mind and heart. Just think what it would be like to know that while you are out having your beer and punching someone smaller than yourself I will be bedding both your Mum and wife all without washing.:-D

My mum and wife died in a freak avalanche last year....

Original Poster Banned

...not really

BG1 has two kids he needs help with.

You can have a scuffle with them and retrieve his phone!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...1418
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769286
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564118

See more discussions