never said i was selling

sassie;5395141

never said i was selling

Trying to buy outside of the for sale forum, reporting again!:p

Ps spam the battery thread.:thumbsup:

http://fashaddix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/delias-yellow-coat.jpg

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5395144

Trying to buy outside of the for sale forum, reporting again!:pPs spam … Trying to buy outside of the for sale forum, reporting again!:pPs spam the battery thread.:thumbsup:

i was going to give it away, its a real bute

P.s what battery?

Original Poster Banned

ok im on the case, better late than never - pmls

sassie;5395148

i was going to give it away, its a real buteP.s what battery?

Trading items must be done it the for sale thread, ban on its way!:-D

Ps about 4 down, posted as a deal.

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5395155

Trading items must be done it the for sale thread, ban on its way!:-DPs … Trading items must be done it the for sale thread, ban on its way!:-DPs about 4 down, posted as a deal.

if its a freebie it belongs in misc, so kiss me flower pot

OMG!! It's a designer workmans jacket!!!

sassie;5395158

if its a freebie it belongs in misc, so kiss me flower pot

No its not as your trying to trade it for friendship......................and it costs more than a coat!............. .................................... even a yellow one!:p

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5395164

No its not as your trying to trade it for … No its not as your trying to trade it for friendship......................and it costs more than a coat!............. .................................... even a yellow one!:p

you got me :w00t:

stefor;5395160

Don't diss the coat!:x....................................................................................:-D

Original Poster Banned

stefor;5395160

no its a very posh coat, and cost alot of money

sassie;5395167

you got me :w00t:

Admitted......................Reported!:-D

Just got a warning from the mod. "Over use of the report button"!:-(..............................................NOT!

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5395172

Admitted......................Reported!:-DJust got a warning from the … Admitted......................Reported!:-DJust got a warning from the mod. "Over use of the report button"!:-(..............................................NOT!

theres no mods on, just us meer mortals, floundering our way through life.............and bananas

Jumpingphil;5395173

How many bananas were killed to make that?

No banana's were harmed in the making of the coat, I assure you!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2216/2194356926_a5317f7f9d.jpg

See!:-D

Original Poster Banned

will you behave, im sure im incontinent

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5395177

No banana's were harmed in the making of the coat, I assure you!So thats … No banana's were harmed in the making of the coat, I assure you!So thats where our rare welsh sheep got too!! please bring him back, hes special ya know!See!:-D

sassie;5395176

theres no mods on, just us meer mortals, floundering our way through … theres no mods on, just us meer mortals, floundering our way through life.............and bananas

Speak for yourself!

Right I'm off to fill in my expenses.......................yellow coat £5000, duck house.......oh wait there!:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

whats a duck house? or did you miss spell it

sassie;5395178

In the wrong and you think a sorry will do, who do you think you are..................an MP!:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

morning pcnutta, not seen you about in a while, hows life?

Yes you can have your sheep back he's not so yellow though......................actually I have some turmeric in the cupboard give me a sec!:-D

sassie;5395178

Omg GOLDEN SHOWERS LADS!!

sassie;5395181

whats a duck house? or did you miss spell it

Duck house MP Viggers 'humiliated'

Tory MP Sir Peter Viggers has said he felt "ashamed and humiliated" over his expenses claim for an island to house the ducks in his pond.

He described his decision to include the feature in his taxpayer-funded second home claims as a "ridiculous and grave error of judgment".

The ducks had never liked the feature and it was no longer being used, he added.

The veteran MP was forced to announce he was standing down at the next election after details of the claims were published this week.Among them were £30,000 towards gardening at his home, including £500 for manure and £1,645 on a "floating duck island" for his pond.

However, it is not clear whether he was in fact reimbursed for the duck home, as a Commons official wrote "not allowable" by the side of the claim.

In a statement he said: "I have made a ridiculous and grave error of judgment. I am ashamed and humiliated and I apologise.

"As has been reported my claim for the duck house was rightly 'not allowed' by the Fees Office. I paid for it myself and in fact it was never liked by the ducks and is now in storage.

"Gosport is my home town and I have always worked hard for constituents. I am very proud to have been a member of parliament."

When it emerged earlier this week, Tory sources indicated he would be repaying a five-figure sum after his claims were ruled excessive by an internal Conservative scrutiny panel. He said that the prospect of any repayments would be considered "in due course".

Sir Peter, 71, who has been MP for Gosport since 1974, was told by Tory leader David Cameron to either quit or be fired when the claim was disclosed.

Original Poster Banned

Jumpingphil;5395188

I like the South of France myself.That's the best part of the continent … I like the South of France myself.That's the best part of the continent for me.

never been, will have to take your word for it

Original Poster Banned

far to long, shorten it gav, not got me galsses on - lol

sassie;5395192

far to long, shorten it gav, not got me galsses on - lol

[SIZE="6"]Tory MP Sir Peter Viggers has said he felt "ashamed and humiliated" over his expenses claim for an island to house the ducks in his pond.[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

on 2nd thoughts dont bother, now you've bored the ass outta me im going to bed, night all xxxx

sassie;5395194

on 2nd thoughts dont bother, now you've bored the ass outta me im going … on 2nd thoughts dont bother, now you've bored the ass outta me im going to bed, night all xxxx

P*ss off then the coats all mine, all mine I tell you!:-D

sassie;5395183

morning pcnutta, not seen you about in a while, hows life?

Im good lovely, been very busy. U ok?

Original Poster Banned

pcnutta;5397949

Im good lovely, been very busy. U ok?

yep all good here, hows married life treating you?

Why you not banned yet!:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5405060

Why you not banned yet!:giggle:

there working on it :thumbsup:

sassie;5405083

I'm working on it :thumbsup:

Oh ok!:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352

See more discussions