ANYONE FOR W@W

Banned 8
Found 1st Aug 2009
TO MANY NOOBING CHEATERS, WITH THAT GOD FORSAKEN MOD CHEAT, TRIED A H TEAM DEATHMATCH AND ALL THE NOOBS ON OP TEAM WERE HIDING INSIDE WALLS AND STATUE PLYNTHS .......... INFINTY WARD GET IT SORTED QQQUUIIICKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3 BTW

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Calm down ffs

Cheaters are on PS3 now?

Original Poster Banned

jtx;5908455

Calm down ffs

haha just realised that its in caps lol

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;5908492

Cheaters are on PS3 now?

weird this is the first time iv heard of modded saves etc on ps3

WAW is the most annoying game I have ever played, people keep ending games early, people cheating like you say, that bl*@dy juggernaut makes it nigh on impossible to kill em with just one clip, it laggs like hell,
fingers crossed modern warfare 2 gets it right like cod4!!!!

Original Poster Banned

ohdaesu;5908536

WAW is the most annoying game I have ever played, people keep ending … WAW is the most annoying game I have ever played, people keep ending games early, people cheating like you say, that bl*@dy juggernaut makes it nigh on impossible to kill em with just one clip, it laggs like hell,fingers crossed modern warfare 2 gets it right like cod4!!!!

i know what you mean, h8 it they go down and they act like no w8 they do automaticly go onto last stand does my head in, and the due to poor quality connection to host bleh, mw2 will be propa like mw2 hopefully with no mods like that one going about

Too many people TYPING IN CAPS!!!

pretty sure it was only one?
Post a comment
@
    Text