Groups

anyone for xbox 360 live starting tomorrow

I pick up my 12 month pass tomorrow, not been on live for a while. got a fair few games, my gamercard is mrrobg , profile.mygamercard.net/a/m…obg lists the games i've got/had, still got MOST of them

anyone bored and wants a game of anything pm or post here. i'll be hooked up from about 4 o clock tomorrow i'm tired of arrogant americans and little brats on there! (just kidding!).... i just thought it'll be good if we can discuss games on here etc

16 Comments

I've got PGR3 and NFS most wanted.

Got PGR 3 last weekend (so not great!), although some stupid Americans keep leaving me a neg if i beat them or if they spin out!!

Its a good game besides that (although it can get boring with same cars/tracks but different peoples skills make it a good game)

I'll be playing that tommorow at around 4-5pm (everyone seems to disappear off live a 6pm-9pm!)

FS odriscoll

Currently playing gears

Yeah, Best bet for a good game would be GOW and probably COD3.

I just need to get some better games! (I Missed GOW for £17.99!)

robgoldt

I pick up my 12 month pass tomorrow, not been on live for a while. got a … I pick up my 12 month pass tomorrow, not been on live for a while. got a fair few games, my gamercard is mrrobg , http://profile.mygamercard.net/a/mrrobg lists the games i've got/had, still got MOST of themanyone bored and wants a game of anything pm or post here. i'll be hooked up from about 4 o clock tomorrow i'm tired of arrogant americans and little brats on there! (just kidding!).... i just thought it'll be good if we can discuss games on here etc

Have you already bought the pass? How much did you buy it for?

Want to play with me on anything mate ?
    If your need an Insane gears of war or other games buddy then feel free to ask.

GT xFUBARx Lynchy gears or graw2 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

smudge_14

Have you already bought the pass? How much did you buy it for?

i got the £50 play.com deal with the headset and the live vision camera..... so now ive got 2 headsets but its better than paying £35-£40 just for the pass

Original Poster

charmed699

Want to play with me on anything mate ?If your need an Insane gears of … Want to play with me on anything mate ?If your need an Insane gears of war or other games buddy then feel free to ask.

yep sounds good , add me (GT mrrobg) and we can tackle the insane mode in co-op, no reason not to!

Lynchy

Hmm i seem to remember the clan XFUBARx when i was in AA

Original Poster

Lynchy

ive not played graw2 past the training yet properly, but always up for a bit of gears!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

I've got PGR3 and NFS most wanted.Got PGR 3 last weekend (so not great!), … I've got PGR3 and NFS most wanted.Got PGR 3 last weekend (so not great!), although some stupid Americans keep leaving me a neg if i beat them or if they spin out!!Its a good game besides that (although it can get boring with same cars/tracks but different peoples skills make it a good game)I'll be playing that tommorow at around 4-5pm (everyone seems to disappear off live a 6pm-9pm!)

gothams ok so long as you arent playing against some úbernérd that never strays from the perfect racing line :P which certainly ain't me, i am all over the place hehe - still up for a race tho, add me GT mrrobg

odriscoll

Hmm i seem to remember the clan XFUBARx when i was in AA

your name rings a bell pal

robgoldt

gothams ok so long as you arent playing against some úbernérd that never s … gothams ok so long as you arent playing against some úbernérd that never strays from the perfect racing line :P which certainly ain't me, i am all over the place hehe - still up for a race tho, add me GT mrrobg

Heh, i try to be the úbernérd but it never works! :giggle:

I really like the cat and mouse games to!

I haven't got a headset though.

Oh adding you now btw

Right, You should be added

Whoop!

I am all for Insane but I have to wanr you that I can get really excited when I do headshots.

I will add you but I have quite inregular times because I am usually at college most of the time but I am sure we will find each other online buddy for some RAAM popping!

Original Poster

bump, offer still open, play against someone who can speak english!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014471
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      3. word association Game73844457
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59

See more discussions