anyone found a glass bead sliding curtain on a track or just hanging?

Posted 28th May 2020
looking for something that allows patio door to stay open without an open invitation for every fly to come in a walk poop over any biscuit minding its own business on a side plate... thought Dunelm would save the day but website says 'no'.

really don't want to be threading dried pasta to make my own...
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Not quite a nice visually but my In-laws have one of these between conservatory and house. jmldirect.com/at-…ain

Seems to do the trick for them
appreciated the link.... but it's for a li'l ol' lady who might trip while squeezing through! really needs to be beaded... and i'd personally like it to be sparkly and las vegasy (but that's just a showbiz in me!). i can find them if i do a google search but really looking for a high street outlet...

thanks again.
marineville28/05/2020 18:39

appreciated the link.... but it's for a li'l ol' lady who might trip while …appreciated the link.... but it's for a li'l ol' lady who might trip while squeezing through! really needs to be beaded... and i'd personally like it to be sparkly and las vegasy (but that's just a showbiz in me!). i can find them if i do a google search but really looking for a high street outlet...thanks again.

I have some at the back door and they dont make a blind bit of difference to stop flies etc. Although they have stopped me in my tracks a few times when I've gone rushing out and they've got tangled round my neck.
Post a comment
@
    Text