Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anyone found any good bargains?

Posted 29th Nov
Anyone found any good bargains, or not much offers out there
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Got a twin pack of Jacobs cream crackers for 65p. Nice bit of business.
21 Comments
Nothing exciting here in the UK... In the US however; No wonder people are willing to take on fights...
cnet.com/new…ts/
Apple Watch 3 $129
50-inch Onn Roku 4K TV for $148 ..
Edited by: "Kigo1" 29th Nov
No, i've been really disappointed and got much better bargains last year.

Only real bargain i got was a cordless logitech mouse that sells for £30 and got it for £7
TV's are consistently good, each black Friday, and console prices.

Other than that, not much personally.
Nope, yesterday was better.
Got a twin pack of Jacobs cream crackers for 65p. Nice bit of business.
darkstryder36029/11/2019 15:52

TV's are consistently good, each black Friday, and console prices.Other …TV's are consistently good, each black Friday, and console prices.Other than that, not much personally.

Got ours cheaper a couple of weeks ago.......so glad we didnt wait.
The offers /discount seem to be a week prior to today. Its all GAMES AND TV all I see
There’s this great down the road called home bargains. Some absolute fire bargains in there. Bought a bottle of Diet Coke 1.25l for 60p
darkstryder36029/11/2019 15:52

TV's are consistently good, each black Friday, and console prices.Other …TV's are consistently good, each black Friday, and console prices.Other than that, not much personally.

They seem a bit better this year than last for OLED. I paid £1200 for a B8 last year, this year it's the C model going for that and the B for £999.

I've bought a couple of things today but haven't saved anything. Waited for BF and everything I wanted was just the same price anyway.
m1keyp1key29/11/2019 15:48

No, i've been really disappointed and got much better bargains last year. …No, i've been really disappointed and got much better bargains last year. Only real bargain i got was a cordless logitech mouse that sells for £30 and got it for £7

what are the details of this deal?
Peter958829/11/2019 16:33

what are the details of this deal?

Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse, 2.4 GHz with USB Nano Receiver, 1000 DPI Optical Tracking, 18 Month Life Battery, PC / Mac / Laptop - Silver Grey

Used like new £7.91, so not such a great bargain as i said £7 instead of £30 when it's nearer £8 lol
No. Rubbish
Been sat here all day looking for something, dont care what just anything to buy but found nothing. My phones battery is getting hammered by the number of console deals that keep popping up.
nothing exciting
DAB car radio....... lightning deal on amazon. Was £109, bought for £87.50.

Not great, but not bad either
How about checking the hot deals section of this site.
samosa29/11/2019 16:45

Been sat here all day looking for something, dont care what just anything …Been sat here all day looking for something, dont care what just anything to buy but found nothing. My phones battery is getting hammered by the number of console deals that keep popping up.

I was like that a few years ago but have managed to get to a place where I'm not too fussed now.

It's easy to get sucked into the herd mentality and feel like you're missing out on something.

If there is nothing you need and you haven't bought anything then, IMHO, you have done well.

Also, a lot of 'deals' were cheaper pre-BF and will be come Boxing Day.

Remember, it's only a bargain if you need it.
Terrible deals today IMO. I can only hope they’re all saving the super bargains and glitches for December.
Nope sadly not
Have always said it's all hype

From what I've seen all the best deals for fashion were earlier in the week for the likes of Nike and Zalando.

People moaned that deals were getting posted too often from these retailers but they really were fantastic offers to be had.

Glad I bought stuff when I saw it as everything has either sold out or gone back up in price.

The like of Footasylum, Offspring, Footlocker haven't got anywhere near as good as deals as Nike & Zalando had on earlier this week.
CYBER MONDAY !!!
Rather disappointing deals on the whole, but nice to end the day with that 30% Foodhub voucher!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants