Groups
    EXPIRED

anyone from aberdeen ??

my hubby is going to aberdeen for a few nights training in a couple of weeks so me and the kids were gona go with him ive been looking for hotels and it looks like the kids will be board does anyone know if theres any caravan parks up there haven/butlins type places just so i can keep them busy during the day any help will be really appreciated
    sarah

15 Comments

Banned

No im not. Thankfully

im not either, i hope that helps.

hi, im from aberdeen happy to help in whatever way i can. The nearest place without you having to travel would be banchory which is about 10-15mins outside aberdeen. There is not much to do in Aberdeen for the younger generation tbh just the usual - cinema, carnivals, beach, leisure centre with flumes, there is a pretty smart indoor rock climbing centre and also a dry ski slope. Any more questions feel free to ask.

What Gkay says it really more more the older generation.

I would recommend the flumes at the beach and maybe the crazy gold but it is very expensive place to have fun in.

There is a few big parks you can take them to and there is an animal place they might like to see.

Original Poster

thanks for the advice everyone ill look into these places, so is there no caravan type parks the highest up the country i can find is seaton sands but thats a bit away somthing like that would of been great, thanks again ive repped you al

SABJ;4734598

thanks for the advice everyone ill look into these places, so is there no … thanks for the advice everyone ill look into these places, so is there no caravan type parks the highest up the country i can find is seaton sands but thats a bit away somthing like that would of been great, thanks again ive repped you al

Nope, we dont really have anything like that it can be a bit carp really.

Nearest one i can think of would be Stonehaven then Aboyne Loch -

Stonehaven - Queen Elizabeth Caravan Park - 15 miles approx from Aberdeen, 20 min drive, although there are trains from Aberdeen to Stonehaven as well as regular buses.

Details here - aberdeenshire.gov.uk/car…asp

ABOYNE LOCH CARAVAN PARK - 30 miles approx from Aberdeen City Centre
    Aboyne, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB34 5BR
    Tel: 01339 886244

The park is set in the natural wildlife park, with coarse fishing on the Loch.

Price: Caravan Hire from £190.00 - £330.00 per week. Touring pitches from £15.00 per day. Motor Caravans from £15.00 per day.
    Pitches for: Motorhomes & Touring Vans

Original Poster

the post code of the training centre is AB12 3PG and theres a holiday park called deeside that post code is
    AB12 5FX does this mean its quite close where i live the first bit of the postcode means it would be quite close theres not much at this caravan park but ill take the kids bikes ? thanks very much bella i apprecaite your help

There is a very rare tiger called bazzaric who resides in Aberdeen. Proceed with caution if you come across him

gkay2009;4733766

hi, im from aberdeen happy to help in whatever way i can. The nearest … hi, im from aberdeen happy to help in whatever way i can. The nearest place without you having to travel would be banchory which is about 10-15mins outside aberdeen. There is not much to do in Aberdeen for the younger generation tbh just the usual - cinema, carnivals, beach, leisure centre with flumes, there is a pretty smart indoor rock climbing centre and also a dry ski slope. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Hun, you choose not to allow PM's so i cant reply.

SABJ;4734765

the post code of the training centre is AB12 3PG and theres a holiday … the post code of the training centre is AB12 3PG and theres a holiday park called deeside that post code is AB12 5FX does this mean its quite close where i live the first bit of the postcode means it would be quite close theres not much at this caravan park but ill take the kids bikes ? thanks very much bella i apprecaite your help

Petrofac the place he is training at?

Its about 10 mile away

]http//ma…ing

Original Poster

its inter training a rigging course its only mon to wed but will need to go up on the sunday night 10mile sounds not too bad thanks very much

should be accepting now bb

SABJ;4734857

its inter training a rigging course its only mon to wed but will need to … its inter training a rigging course its only mon to wed but will need to go up on the sunday night 10mile sounds not too bad thanks very much

Well the place in deeside looks alright never benn tho. I hope you can keep your boys enertained.:thumbsup:

gkay2009;4734895

should be accepting now bb

Ok.

Liddle ol' me;4734792

There is a very rare tiger called bazzaric who resides in Aberdeen. … There is a very rare tiger called bazzaric who resides in Aberdeen. Proceed with caution if you come across him

Hehe...grrrrr

No .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions