Groups

anyone from brighton might know this??

where can I take all my coins to get sorted so i can deposit them in my account in one go?? I already know how much there is (£215) and theyre in those little cash bags in the proper denominations etc, but my bank will only accept £5 per day in coins losers!!

Anyway not sure if i can change them into notes somewhere for free, or if i need to pay at asda etc :x

thanks for any advice!

5 Comments

Most banks tend to have this rule nowadays.
    If you do go to a supermarket, you could try asking politely at the customer service desk if they will change it for you, but if you use one of the machines, I think they take 7.5% so it will cost you just over £16.

Just use it to pay for stuff over the next few weeks?

hotukdeals.com/for…sbc

Have to open up an account with them if you not already have,don't know if worth the hassle 4 u.

i recently put £150.00 in coins into my account at lloyds/tsb.there was about 40 bags and i didnt have a problem.
    dont use the coin sorter machines as they charge about 9%.

jules69

i recently put £150.00 in coins into my account at lloyds/tsb.there was … i recently put £150.00 in coins into my account at lloyds/tsb.there was about 40 bags and i didnt have a problem.dont use the coin sorter machines as they charge about 9%.

thats ok,halifax I know its about 3 bags a day,but if a childs account its unlimited.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426156
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134317
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32149
      4. Your dream gaming set up?815

See more discussions