ANYONE FROM BROMLEY HAVING(OR HAD) THEIR WINDOWS REPLACED BY BROMLEY COUNCIL???

just wanted to know if anyone else is having or had their windows replaced as ive seen a few houses that have just been done and it also looks like they have had new doors put in aswell...

anyone???

2 Comments

Councils will be getting their money soon seeing its the new tax year approaching.I suggest you call up and get an appointment in,migth have a greater chance of getting at beginning of new tax yr as spending begins.

I'm after a new kitchen but likely be fobbed off with some repair not replaced,mine housing association,was due inspector yetserday but I cancelled it day letter come in post. I had hospital and consider that more important,inspector comes knocking on my door about midday just as I leaving. Said sorry you had wasted journey but I did cancel. That probably go against me cos some idiot didn't cancel it. I had train to catch so couldn't have him in for 10mins for quick look etc. Appointment was 9.30-2pm slot,typical isn't it that he comes knocking just as I leaving.

Banned

No sorry the bank owns my house, bloody £60 per month leechers, I would like a new kitchen too but I have to pay for the bits and fit it myself!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions