Groups

anyone from glasgow or surrounding remember these guys...

link below :-)
    i think they are brill and still going good :-)

13 Comments

i dont remember them

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972

i dont remember them

depends what age you are a suppose!

im 38 when were they around?

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972

im 38 when were they around?

they were in easterhouse from the 70,s onwards they are great but then again a was brought up ther so a heard them more wot about you?

pinkshaz

they were in easterhouse from the 70,s onwards they are great but then … they were in easterhouse from the 70,s onwards they are great but then again a was brought up ther so a heard them more wot about you?

brought up in priesthill in the southside born in 72 so wasnt really into music until 80's

Yeah I remember them,they were big with the teenage weed smokers,heard they had been playing in Glasgow again.

I can remember them-you also had about a 60/40 chance of being attacked/stabbed at any of their gigs

I've got their LP Black & White and Single Growing Stronger/ All Grown Up. They had so much potential, but things just didn't work out well for them.

I grew up in Pollok so I was to upper-class for to be into them !!!

jamstaruk1972 pinkshazjamstaruk1972 im 38 when were they around?they were … jamstaruk1972 pinkshazjamstaruk1972 im 38 when were they around?they were in easterhouse from the 70,s onwards they are great but then again a was brought up ther so a heard them more wot about you?brought up in priesthill in the southside born in 72 so wasnt really into music until 80's

never thought i would see Priesty in a UK forum, what street, i grew up in Ravenscraig drive before moving to Muirsheil Cres. when i was 5.

I have them on CD & still listen to them now & again they also gigs & a gig is coming up soon.

Here's the tracks:
    White Side:

1. Self Destruct
    2. Only a Cowboy
    3. Time (Goes By)
    4. Time To Wake Up
    5. Another Five Years
    6. Goat Fell

Black Side:

1. Black and Whites
    2. Reveille
    3. Come On Young Lady
    4. Sing Some Reggae
    5. Sixteen Today
    6. All In The One Boat
    7. Playing The Game

Edited by: "WheresMeNuts" 19th Dec 2010

boabbyrab

never thought i would see Priesty in a UK forum, what street, i grew up … never thought i would see Priesty in a UK forum, what street, i grew up in Ravenscraig drive before moving to Muirsheil Cres. when i was 5.

born in neilston avenue,moved to priesthill crescent stayed there for 20 years
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168
      2. What do these 2 men have in common811
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137

See more discussions