Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone from london want a night out sunday?

The Best of the Cuban Music Awards will be held at the Floridita on Sunday 29th October 2006. Performing live, this years award winners, Yoruba Andabo, a company of 15 singers, percussionists and dancers, Changui Saniago, Papo Record and DJ Alain who will take the stage and whirl the 700 person capacity venue into a pulsing celebration of the traditional Afro-Cuban culture never before experienced in London. Winners can expect Cuban DJs, Cuban short films, Cuban cigars, tapas, Havana Club cocktails and much more.

Does anyone want 2 Tickets to cubadisco for this sunday? Tickets are usually £15 each but i am giving them away free due to a change in plans. One person going will have to be female though as they are holding the tickets in my name at the door. You supposedly get a free cocktail too. :thumbsup:

14 Comments

That's very kind of you. :):)
    I wish I could take up the offer.
    Have some rep

Original Poster

I just don't want them to get wasted, especially as it sounds like it will be a great night out.

Thanks for the rep.

Yes very decent of you SBrunette...I'd love a night of Cuban music...I love it...but am too far from London to take up your offer.

Original Poster

Shame, I would love to see it getting used. Cuban music is wonderful and i hope someone snaps this up in time to enjoy a great night out

i would like to take your offer, but i don't have a female to go with. unfortunate. thanks for the offer.

Original Poster

I may be able to change the ticket name? do you have another bloke who can go with you?

Wow looks great SBrunette! Wish I could go also You could also try posting this in FS/FT. I'm sure someone will grab them from you yet.

Original Poster

what is fs/ft ?

Sorry i am not thick usually and it's probably something obvious.

There is a possibility i can change the names to another person, so two fella's could go and dance the night away and get a tad drunk and chat up some women.

[SIZE=2]FS/FT = For Sale or For Trade:-[/SIZE]
    ]http//ww…f=6

For Sale or Trade forum FS/FT

Sorry i am not thick usually and it's probably something obvious.

Sorry I meant the For Sale/For Trade forum

Original Poster

Ah thank you

Oh 3 answers at once, you must really pity the thick newbie :giggle:

Three posts within one minute hehe

Original Poster

Now posted in the other forum.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD410
      2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!34
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …610
      4. Speccing a gaming pc49

See more discussions