Found 25th Mar 2009
Bored Dinner time going to make some grub.

Anyone from North Wales?

Ad

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

No but I have been there loads..!

No I am not from North Wales.......................
but what would you like to know and I will find it out
( I am bored too............ )

Original Poster

simon012;4733996

No I am not from North Wales.......................but what would you … No I am not from North Wales.......................but what would you like to know and I will find it out( I am bored too............ )

Nothing Just bored intersted to see how many people are on here that are closer then you think.

Ad

I am not bored, I am dead busy, well have lots to do but it's tricky to Hoover with a lappy in me hand.

Ginner;4734016

I am not bored, I am dead busy, well have lots to do but it's tricky to … I am not bored, I am dead busy, well have lots to do but it's tricky to Hoover with a lappy in me hand.

Delegation is your friend.........
( makes more sense than google is your friend eh? )

Adam2050;4734012

Nothing Just bored intersted to see how many people are on here that are … Nothing Just bored intersted to see how many people are on here that are closer then you think.Ad

Wishing I was from North Wales now...............
no particular reason.........

Original Poster

simon012;4734033

Wishing I was from North Wales now...............no particular … Wishing I was from North Wales now...............no particular reason.........

LOL.

Glad to hear.

Ad

simon012;4734027

Delegation is your friend.........( makes more sense than google is your … Delegation is your friend.........( makes more sense than google is your friend eh? )

Would glady delegate the wenching duties around here but the son and oh just say..

Nah tis woman work..:x

Ginner;4734129

Would glady delegate the wenching duties around here but the son and oh … Would glady delegate the wenching duties around here but the son and oh just say..Nah tis woman work..:x

Obviously not trained right, do you think it's too late
to train them now?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions