Groups

ANYONE FROM NOTTINGHAM DO ME A MASSIVE FAVOUR?

get to PULP as fast as you can, ask for Claire and ask if you can have the UDB flash drive?

then send it to me!

£10 plus postage! for your troubles!

21 Comments

Original Poster

*USB!

actually £15!

come on guys!

Snare;5299176

*USB!actually £15!come on guys!

just wondering why she cant post it straight to u ?

make it 120 pounds and ill go all the way from london lol

on da serious note, has it got important information?

Original Poster

because it's a freebie but you have to go in person, and i live in hull! :P

think im being thick now but there really cheap anyway cant u just buy one

Original Poster

it's a special one!
    only 100 made! by mark hoppus:P
    do you live there?

Well I could pop into Nottingham but wont be until about 4pm if thats any help?

Original Poster

that would be great mate!
    chances are it will still be there
    an hour and a half!

so yes please!

Snare;5299283

that would be great mate!chances are it will still be there :)an hour and … that would be great mate!chances are it will still be there :)an hour and a half!so yes please!

So there will be one waiting? Also it in victoria centre do you have an Idea where abouts it is? Like what major shops it near as I have never seen it?

Original Poster

yeppp, aslong as you ask for the mark hoppus USB flash drive then yepp.

Erm it says its the upper mall of the website! it's accross from GAME! and JD!

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5299303

So there will be one waiting? Also it in victoria centre do you have an … So there will be one waiting? Also it in victoria centre do you have an Idea where abouts it is? Like what major shops it near as I have never seen it?

]http//ww…pdf

Next to house of fraser / boots / JD sports on the Upper Floor according to the map.

Snare;5299326

yeppp, aslong as you ask for the mark hoppus USB flash drive then … yeppp, aslong as you ask for the mark hoppus USB flash drive then yepp.Erm it says its the upper mall of the website! it's accross from GAME! and JD!

Just making sure as will have to spend 30 min driving to Nottingham find somewhere to park then drive back. So is one saved for you is the point I'm getting at?

emasu;5299327

]http://www.victoriacentre.uk.com/sitefiles/Mall%20Guide%20SS09.pdfNext … ]http://www.victoriacentre.uk.com/sitefiles/Mall%20Guide%20SS09.pdfNext to house of fraser / boots / JD sports on the Upper Floor according to the map.

Thought it would be upstairs.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5299366

Just making sure as will have to spend 30 min driving to Nottingham find … Just making sure as will have to spend 30 min driving to Nottingham find somewhere to park then drive back. So is one saved for you is the point I'm getting at? Thought it would be upstairs.:thumbsup:

ohh right!

no, sorry then. it was first come first served, there is only one there. but tell me before you leave work, adn i'll ring them to see if they still ahve it and tell you!

Snare;5299379

ohh right!no, sorry then. it was first come first served, there is only … ohh right!no, sorry then. it was first come first served, there is only one there. but tell me before you leave work, adn i'll ring them to see if they still ahve it and tell you!

Well have you got a mobile number and I'll send you a text when I'm going to set off into Nottingham. PM it me.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sent

Original Poster

doesn't matter now mate!
    it has gone!

Snare;5299472

doesn't matter now mate!it has gone!

Ah well that saves me a job then!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers for your help anyway!

Awesome!

I'm 3 mins from Central Nottingham

thekudos;5299500

Just an hour late!:roll:

Original Poster

thekudos;5299500

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

if only you had replied an hour earlier!!!
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      2. What is there free to do in your town?13
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions