Groups

Anyone from the Croydon area please?

strange request but hoping someone here is from or knows the Croydon area well,basically I am trying to track down a family member.

What I need to find out is........ is there only the one BMW garage in Croydon? or is there plenty to choose from? of course rep left

16 Comments

As far as I know mate theres only one authorised BMW dealer in Croydon, heres the contact details, hope it helps pal.

Cooper Croydon

57 Croydon Road
    Beddington
    Croydon
    Surrey
    CR0 4QE
    Tel:0845 120 9257

They owe you Money Mardyass? lol

ive only seen one.... but i havent been to every part of croydon only near the station, good luck with your search

Original Poster

dre1988;3995262

As far as I know mate theres only one authorised BMW dealer in Croydon, … As far as I know mate theres only one authorised BMW dealer in Croydon, heres the contact details, hope it helps pal. Cooper Croydon57 Croydon RoadBeddingtonCroydonSurreyCR0 4QETel:0845 120 9257

thanks thats the one i found when i searched,will give that place a ring tomorrow and see if i can track down my brother,we havent been in touch for 10 years! i could only find the one bmw garage and last i heard off of someone else was that he was working there,im rather hoping there is only the one bmw garage now lol

Original Poster

DAMNOME;3995265

They owe you Money Mardyass? lol

i wish hahaha

Mardyass;3995291

thanks thats the one i found when i searched,will give that place a ring … thanks thats the one i found when i searched,will give that place a ring tomorrow and see if i can track down my brother,we havent been in touch for 10 years! i could only find the one bmw garage and last i heard off of someone else was that he was working there,im rather hoping there is only the one bmw garage now lol

yeh thats the only one I know of, hope you do mate. good luck :thumbsup:

Banned

I live near Croydon, yay.

Banned

no help here, but good luck x

Original Poster

thankyou very much,bit nervous actually but thats for letting too much time go by

Mardyass;3995330

thankyou very much,bit nervous actually but thats for letting too much … thankyou very much,bit nervous actually but thats for letting too much time go by

Let the hukd community know how you got on tracking him if you want

Original Poster

woohooooo just spoken to my bruv

OMG did u?
    how was it, what happened!!

Original Poster

pcnutta;4002519

OMG did u?how was it, what happened!!

he was pretty shocked to hear from me,we didnt part on bad terms or anything just didnt keep in touch and its my dads 80th birthday next month so needed to get hold of him to arrange a suprise party,got his home number so gona give him a call tonight to have a longer chat as he was meant to be working:)

aww really hope it goes well for you.
    fingers crossed
    xxx

Banned

pcnutta;4003680

aww really hope it goes well for you.fingers crossedxxx

Ditto.

Hey, well done, hope all goes well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions