Groups

Anyone get Pro Evo 2010 delivered today?

I got it delivered today (on PS3) and have to say it's brilliant.

Konami have actually improved every aspect of this. Is nothing like the demo.

Much better than bug ridden FIFA. Plays like the older PES games on the PS2 (well the PS3 version anyway).

9 Comments

Nope :x

Damn Argos

I do agree Fifa is bug ridden, has ruined it for me

I received mine but didn't even get to complete a game before I had to rush back to Fifa to finish off my season as a pro player...I finished top goalscorer and won the league with Arsenal...one can only dream. lol

PES does look quite a bit better than the demo though but I was kinda scared when I saw the poor rating from Eurogamer.

Where are the bugs in FIFA? im just wondering cos i havent come across one yet?
    also whats different in the full game from the demo of Pro? im interested, you might just tempt me to actually rent it, cos i didnt like the demo :P

Got it today and loving it but still prefer fifa to be honest,I won the champions league with Liverpool tonight something we won't be doing this season ,it's Improved a lot

Hmm need to get this asap !!!

Banned

Jetpac;6649229

Where are the bugs in FIFA? im just wondering cos i havent come across … Where are the bugs in FIFA? im just wondering cos i havent come across one yet?also whats different in the full game from the demo of Pro? im interested, you might just tempt me to actually rent it, cos i didnt like the demo :P

ps3 is bugged to ******************!

manager mode sells players without permission for one

if more than 6 ppl play fifa on you psn list you will be signed out and not be able to play online

hncb0809;6649524

ps3 is bugged to ******************! manager mode sells players without … ps3 is bugged to ******************! manager mode sells players without permission for oneif more than 6 ppl play fifa on you psn list you will be signed out and not be able to play online

oh i have a 360, is it just a ps3 thing then?

Jetpac;6649825

oh i have a 360, is it just a ps3 thing then?

Nope there is a list of 50 bugs somewhere.

Onr that got me.

2nd season on manager mode, charity shield, cant progress if you win the game, it freezez your xbox

Starr;6649834

Nope there is a list of 50 bugs somewhere.Onr that got me.2nd season on … Nope there is a list of 50 bugs somewhere.Onr that got me.2nd season on manager mode, charity shield, cant progress if you win the game, it freezez your xbox

really? i dont suppose you have a link?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions