Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone get the PHONES4U 6300 12month free deal back in sept/oct???

ANYONE GOT THEIR CASHBACK CLAIMS yet

i have not

21 Comments

I phoned for mine straight away. Although I cannot put the claim in until April 26th, they sent the first form out straigt away. I think they then send the second form with the first cheque and the third form with the second cheque etc.

I've never received the forms from these guys without chasing! Claim not due for another few weeks so time to chase up.

I bumped the thread a few days ago.

Original Poster

thans guys
    they are bloody annoying

i remember last time someone posted the CEO's email address, anyone have that by any chance
    i love to wind them up

Benjimoron;4873216

I've never received the forms from these guys without chasing! Claim not … I've never received the forms from these guys without chasing! Claim not due for another few weeks so time to chase up.I bumped the thread a few days ago.

same here, always end up chasing and they make out they actually sent one out.

think they do it deliberately hoping we forget and dont claim, or claim once out of date - v.v.v.crafty

prefer e2save at least they send everything out in one go.

Original Poster

well i rang them this week and still not got it!
    i thin kthey want the bill from march for me - which works out as the fifth bill

they are jokers!

I have ordered one of these, got all the cash back so far.. but mine was from Mobiles 2 your doors, a parter on phones4u, its quiet easy and straight forward, i m cancelling contract this month.. its been 12 months.. all free

Original Poster

anyone got the CEOs email address again like we had last year???

Original Poster

thanks very much
    these guys doing my head in

confusion:
    my claim date is 25th March
    mt sixth bill is dated 8th April

one customer advisor said send the one dated 8th march - 5th bill
    other said send sixth bill, after claim date making it 8th april

what the fish is all this about!!!

mushyg99;4939209

thanks very muchthese guys doing my head inconfusion:my claim date is … thanks very muchthese guys doing my head inconfusion:my claim date is 25th Marchmt sixth bill is dated 8th Aprilone customer advisor said send the one dated 8th march - 5th billother said send sixth bill, after claim date making it 8th aprilwhat the fish is all this about!!!

Benjimoron;4873224

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248635&page=3

The info you need is in the last 6 posts of the link I posted earlier.

Original Poster

thanks Benjimoron...i remember debating with u about this YEARS ago.

I have spoken to the Chief Exec's Secretary and they have confirmed that they WILL ACCEPT EITHER bills - so either 5th or 6th.........and reassured me that it will get accepted

i got their direct number and lets hope it comes through

mushyg99;4946186

thanks Benjimoron...i remember debating with u about this YEARS ago.I … thanks Benjimoron...i remember debating with u about this YEARS ago.I have spoken to the Chief Exec's Secretary and they have confirmed that they WILL ACCEPT EITHER bills - so either 5th or 6th.........and reassured me that it will get accepted i got their direct number and lets hope it comes through

Yep, technically the form says to send the 5th but when you sign up it says to send the 6th. It's to do with the way Vodafone don't charge you straight away where other networks would so you get your bills a little later.

Either bill should be fine but personally I go for the 5th as you can send it a little earlier, and I keep a photocopy of the form which shows I've sent the right bill.

Original Poster

well thanks for posting the CEO' s email address
    i managed to speak tot heit Customer Service Excellence team

and i have made a claim without submitting anything in the post

like you aid Benji...better to send the 5th as you get more time..and claim form does state MOST RECENT AIT TIME BILL---so at the claim date it will be the one of that particular month

I'm fed up with them phoning me and pestering me to take a new contract

Hi there,

I have a contract with a different phone deal thought phones4u but its the same sort of deal...ie 12months free etc.

Anyways,

I'm just completing my form now for the first one and it says "complete this claim form and send it to the address below, with a copy of your most recent network bill"

Now it says the word COPY there...so would I be ok in thinking that I dont need to send them my original and a photocopy will do? As on searching I seem to find older links referring to requiring originals?

Midnight Tboy;5313388

Hi there,I have a contract with a different phone deal thought phones4u … Hi there,I have a contract with a different phone deal thought phones4u but its the same sort of deal...ie 12months free etc.Anyways, I'm just completing my form now for the first one and it says "complete this claim form and send it to the address below, with a copy of your most recent network bill"Now it says the word COPY there...so would I be ok in thinking that I dont need to send them my original and a photocopy will do? As on searching I seem to find older links referring to requiring originals?

Benjimoron;4873224

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248635&page=3

Half way down, 119.

cheers once more Benji

there no more deals! on 12 months free!
    i am waiting for duckmagicuk2 to get me a deal!

Midnight Tboy;5322775

cheers once more Benji

No worries mate.

murabi;5323047

there no more deals! on 12 months free! i am waiting for duckmagicuk2 to … there no more deals! on 12 months free! i am waiting for duckmagicuk2 to get me a deal!

They did say recently that they've stopped 12 months free so I wouldn't expect to see anything soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764171
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24112

See more discussions