Anyone get the samsung tocco from carphone warehouse? (£159)

Was thinking of getting it.

Is it unlocked?( I know it says orange, i heard most phones from CPH are unlocked.)

Any branding on the phone?

8 Comments

Banned

:roll:...................i don't know.....:? sorry

Im would assume that would be locked to orange and would need unlocking. Cant be sure though

Original Poster

Bump.

jaybizzle;3455893

Bump.

What?

Original Poster

dca860;3472547

What?

"Bump is forum speak for moving a thread to the top of a give forum (and hence being more likely to be noticed by other users)."

jaybizzle;3472678

"Bump is forum speak for moving a thread to the top of a give forum (and … "Bump is forum speak for moving a thread to the top of a give forum (and hence being more likely to be noticed by other users)."

How is this achieved? Adding heat?

dca860;3512128

How is this achieved? Adding heat?

When people post new topics the older topics start to go down to the bottom of the pile. When a person posts in the topic it comes back to the top. Bumping is just a way to keep the post going and to attract attention to it. Bumping is done by typing any message (Normally just "Bump") nothing to do with heat

I got my Tocco from CWH a few months back on a contract upgrade on TMobile - it was unbranded.
I'm not sure if it's the same with PAYG, but all contract handsets I've picked up from there in the past have been.
TBH - I've not found it to be a good phone, my OH got one at the same time, a friend and a cousin have too. We've all suffered from screen freeze, terrible reception and I've had problems with my inbox memory.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
    2. Buying an iPhone second hand33
    3. Legal advice?68
    4. Mortgage44

See more discussions