Groups

anyone getting problems with marshall ward site????

been having problems ordering stuff on MW i put stuff in my basket when i click go to checkout, its says basket empty i add the items again and go to checkout and there is double of evrything. when i put the corret amount of items and click place order its says error with order. has anyone had this problem i also cant view my statemnets online

5 Comments

I just placed an order about ten mins ago and it worked fine

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;7954388

I just placed an order about ten mins ago and it worked fine

yea my sis placed a order bout 2 days ago. i phoned them and they reckon i need to reinstall internet explorer lol, im not takin there advice tho because there most probs wrong. i havent been able to order nothing since xmas time tho.

I'm having problems with it too. Lets me put things in basket but can't check out.

Im having a similar problem.

I put items in my basket and check out successfully and money gets taken from my bank only for MW to then turn around and say it was a miss-price, return my money minus the delivery and then have to moan for the delivery price to get refunded 10 days later.

Marshall Ward :roll:

i jest... this post was pretty pointless

Original Poster

Susannah;7954924

I'm having problems with it too. Lets me put things in basket but can't … I'm having problems with it too. Lets me put things in basket but can't check out.

its so annoying. will just have to try on mu mums laptop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions