Groups

Anyone getting Sacred 2: Fallen Angel for the PS3?

Hi guys, anyone getting this? I'm abit tempted but I'm reading mixed reviews about it. What do you say? Is it any good?

11 Comments

]http//en…d_2

never heard of it before now.

It's not my type of game so I would say no...you mght have already seen this but if you haven't then take a look at this gametrailers.com/vid…498

Also read the comments, even though it got a fairly crap rating some people still seem to like it :thumbsup:

This is probably going to be the first game thats better on the ps3 than it is on the 360.

No, I'm not.

Original Poster

King of Thieves;5368966

It's not my type of game so I would say no...you mght have already seen … It's not my type of game so I would say no...you mght have already seen this but if you haven't then take a look at this http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-sacred-2/49498Also read the comments, even though it got a fairly crap rating some people still seem to like it :thumbsup:

I've had a good look of the videos and it's a bit of a 50 50 chance of me liking it. I personally like mmorpg type of games and thought this might be a good alternative to the PC online games.

Retailers seem to have reduced their pre-order price and this tempted me to pre-order one. Now that many of you here are not planning to get it, I might as well just wait and see what happens to the price. It's gonna be boring without many players to play online with.

Thanks for all the comments here. :thumbsup:

i like these sort of games. But this one just dosent look that good:thumbsup:

nope need a good rpg though anyone know any ps3 ones ?>?

Thought about it but i'm not going to bother.

Original Poster

trigger00;5400817

nope need a good rpg though anyone know any ps3 ones ?>?

demon's soul

ive gone for eternal sonata looks better

i bought it and like it 11 hours in and ive only revealed 6% of the map.... so many quests to do and loads of things to fight.

havent put the controller down much all weekend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions