Anyone getting Soul Calibur IV?

This is meant to be coming out 1st August '08 but I don't see much talk about. Is anyone here getting it and if so, which console? Didn't pre-order it but I'll probably get this for PS3.

11 Comments

Nah dont want it - dont really like these kind of games unless im playing them in a arcade
Just pretty button bashing

definitely getting it, but don't want to pay too much. spent too much on games recently...

i'll get it if i can find it around the £30 mark

i preordered it but seriously thinking of canceling it due to money needed elsewhere

Original Poster

That reminds me, what's the best deal for this right now?

the cheapest seems to be from game.co.uk with the £5 off code, works out to be £34.99.

as much as i want this game, I would have bought this for £35 easily. But quite a few games i want are out or coming out soon and soul calibur iv has to wait unfortunately.

I played an early version of the game back in March, and have to say it was quite enjoyable. Good graphics, controls and it played well, and I don't really play those sorts of games.

Original Poster

Where did you get to play it?

Playing it right now

Abvance;2598222

Where did you get to play it?

It was at Play.com Live at Wembley at the end of March

I'm getting it, got quite a few reward points and credit on my gift card so it won't cost me much.

Original Poster

Just realised this has been leaked for Xbox 360! Anyone played it yet?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    2. What an absolute disgrace2157
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243

See more discussions