Groups

Anyone go (or been to) Nottingham or Edinburgh Unis?

Going to uni in september for economics (hopefully). I've firmed Nottingham (AAA though), and applied to St Peters Court (self catered accommodation) - thoughts? At Edinburgh (insurance choice - BBB) I'm looking at Darroch / Kincaid kind of area - any advice?

4 Comments

Banned

dont go to either, however went to notts open day was good.
    Graduating from brum this year.

For notts, SPC is good enough. It's some distance away from campus though. For me living on campus was a great experience, although the catered food is awful, the location was perfect for lectures. Take a look at Cripps for on-campus accommodation, its probably the best hall, perfect location and nice building.

Original Poster

hdizzle;8178777

For notts, SPC is good enough. It's some distance away from campus … For notts, SPC is good enough. It's some distance away from campus though. For me living on campus was a great experience, although the catered food is awful, the location was perfect for lectures. Take a look at Cripps for on-campus accommodation, its probably the best hall, perfect location and nice building.

only really looking for self-catered, and thats already sent off. seems pretty nice and modern though. all the best catered - eg cripps - has gone already anyways... theres a bus to campus, and into town... i wanted a self catered nearer the city... the distance may help me get fit!

went to edinburgh uni - stayed in pollock halls and absolutely loved it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions