Groups

Anyone go the proposal last night?

:-)

15 Comments

no did u?

nopers

my friend wnats me to go...... not a sandra bullock person myself.... thank goodness for morning sickness (well evening sickness with me!)

magicbeans;5753279

my friend wnats me to go...... not a sandra bullock person myself.... … my friend wnats me to go...... not a sandra bullock person myself.... thank goodness for morning sickness (well evening sickness with me!)

oh i can sympathize with you hun i had bad morning sickness:roll:, congratulations when u due:-D?

blonde.kezza;5753320

oh i can sympathize with you hun i had bad morning sickness:roll:, … oh i can sympathize with you hun i had bad morning sickness:roll:, congratulations when u due:-D?

feb!! ages away!!

its evil but sometims it gets u out of boring tasks!!!

magicbeans;5753449

feb!! ages away!! its evil but sometims it gets u out of boring tasks!!!

pregnancy is the best feeling in the world...... i do miss it!:thumbsup:
    is this your first?

Is this about the proposal or babies :giggle:

If you are interested I went ..

Original Poster

which cinema did you go to? did you enjoy it, & Keep going magicbeans, we all love you :thumbsup:

Lol.
    Off topic ... or on topic, whichever way you look at it lol, i went to see it in Kingston on Monday and it was hilarious!!!!
    Highly recommend it.
    For all you fellas out there, there's a quality scene (obviously cos it's a funny part of the film), but also sandra Bullock is nekkid in it :thumbsup:
    I didn't see the attraction myself obviously, but she has got a GREAT body for a woman her age :whistling:

blonde.kezza;5753506

pregnancy is the best feeling in the world...... i do miss it!is this … pregnancy is the best feeling in the world...... i do miss it!is this your first?

third!! :w00t: and it doesnt get any better! how many do u have?

GoDutchGo;5753758

Is this about the proposal or babies :giggle: If you are interested I … Is this about the proposal or babies :giggle: If you are interested I went ..

:oops: sowi!!

magough;5754037

Lol.Off topic ... or on topic, whichever way you look at it lol, i went … Lol.Off topic ... or on topic, whichever way you look at it lol, i went to see it in Kingston on Monday and it was hilarious!!!!Highly recommend it.For all you fellas out there, there's a quality scene (obviously cos it's a funny part of the film), but also sandra Bullock is nekkid in it :thumbsup:I didn't see the attraction myself obviously, but she has got a GREAT body for a woman her age

all these celebs look awesome :x
    kerri_ which cinema did you go to? did you enjoy it, & Keep going magicbeans, we all love you

Original Poster

yeah i agree great figure - not fair!!!

god your brave having another, i find it hard enough with just the two, i got a girl age 6 and a boy age 2.
    their my pride and joy!!

........sorry guys i will shut up now and let u all discuss the film

kerri_ which cinema did you go to? did you enjoy it, & Keep going magicbeans, we all love you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

now go ahead with the baby talk,

& we had someone next to us who snorted everytime he laughed :?

kerri_ now go ahead with the baby talk, & we had someone next to us who snorted everytime he laughed :?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch11
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?55
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..46
      4. Safest type of external hard drive?11

See more discussions