Groups

Anyone going into Blockbuster today?

If so, I have a code for getting any DVD/Blu-ray/Boxset/Game rental for £1 in Blockbuster stores [INSTORE ONLY].
    [please only ask for it, if your actually going to use it thanks]

8 Comments

How long is the rental for? Intererested may get a PS3 game?

Original Poster

Naeem786;7231264

How long is the rental for? Intererested may get a PS3 game?

I don't know, it doesn't say, presumably the standard period [if there is such a thing] :thumbsup:

hdizzle;7231301

I don't know, it doesn't say, presumably the standard period [if there is … I don't know, it doesn't say, presumably the standard period [if there is such a thing] :thumbsup:

Just seen have to become a member and not worth the hassle.

Thanks anyways! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

No worries

Anyone else?

Hi - I would definitely use this as a member and in every week!

If u still have this HD can u pm to me as heading back out and can pick it up via my mobile

cheers!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7231806

Hi - I would definitely use this as a member and in every week!If u still … Hi - I would definitely use this as a member and in every week!If u still have this HD can u pm to me as heading back out and can pick it up via my mobilecheers!

of course - its yours BB

PM sent

hdizzle;7231819

of course - its yours BB :)PM sent

Thanks HD tried to rep you but musta given u some earlier as not letting me! Think it was the mod thread lol - u guys turned into a mad crazy bunch of kids acting like mods:lol:

I will use this as in every week:-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;7231893

Thanks HD tried to rep you but musta given u some earlier as not letting … Thanks HD tried to rep you but musta given u some earlier as not letting me! Think it was the mod thread lol - u guys turned into a mad crazy bunch of kids acting like mods:lol:I will use this as in every week:-D

haha no worries

take care
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764294
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio914
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846197
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions