Expired

Anyone going to B&M, Instore, Home Bargains, Quality Save

4 replies
Found 8th Sep 2010
If anyone is going to any of the above stores would they be willing to get me as many as they can of the Revlon Hairpieces (they look like a bunch of hair in a small square box - not the oblong red boxes). It must be in the shade DARK BLONDE. I don't want the boxes, just the hair themselves so will be very light to post. Will pay PPG and cover time/packaging.

4 Comments

Im going on Friday, could possibly help you out, PM me x

Original Poster

Thanks, princess nicky couldn't find any. Anyone else want to try for me please.

i will most probably be in all of them tomorrow lol, will have a look. how many are we talking and how much are they each (so i know its the right ones) ? x

Original Poster

Hi, I could do abut 4 (they don't last very long) and they are £2.99 each in a small square red box which says Revlon on them. You may just have to open the box to check the shade of the hair which it says on a small sticker which says Dark Blonde. The only ones they have left round here say Cherry Cola and a Strawberry Blonde! Thanks Kerz67
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions