Groups

Anyone good at dingbats??

I am struggling with a dingbat. It can be a word or phrase. For example 'SMEASGES' would be 'mixed messages'.

The one I need help with is 'MAILRIRCOER'

Also while we are are it another question is regarding adverts/slogans. Which campany/brand do the following belong to?

'Takes you to a different place'

'There's shopping then there is'

'Only _______'

Any suggestions appreciated...............

9 Comments

There's shopping then there is M&S shopping?

Original Poster

Pryd4;7363433

There's shopping then there is M&S shopping?

That keeps rattling around in my head but I think it is 'There is food then there is M & S'. But could be the quizmaster got it wrong!!

The one I need help with is 'MAILRIRCOER'

looks like mirror and alice Alice through the looking glass maybe

I'm guessing its Alice in Wonderland related as the letters can be broken down to the two words Alice and Mirror, mirror = looking glass so along the lines of Alice in the looking glass or through it?

Pryd4;7363433

There's bondage then there is S&M bondage?

fixed:whistling:

Original Poster

the sedge;7363465

The one I need help with is 'MAILRIRCOER'looks like mirror and alice … The one I need help with is 'MAILRIRCOER'looks like mirror and alice Alice through the looking glass maybe

I like that, looks right, thank you for your help!

I can't help but think it's "There's shopping then there is Harrods"... But not entirely sure. Think it might be an old campaign!

it takes you to a different place google says that its sea salt ?

google.co.uk/sea…%22

Happy 65th Birthday, Smokey Bear: most of us remember the slogan "Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires." That famous saying has been Smokey Bear's mantra for nearly all of the 65 years the big bear in a ranger hat has been reminding us about the dangers of careless behavior in the forest.
    encyclopedia.com/doc…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3301181
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…11
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions