Anyone good at making instrumentals? :D

13 replies
Found 29th Jul 2009
Just wondering for hip hop/rap tracks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

used to do beats for a few mc's years ago, they never made it they where rubbish lol

Original Poster

kungfu;5883056

used to do beats for a few mc's years ago, they never made it they where … used to do beats for a few mc's years ago, they never made it they where rubbish lol

They were rubbish or your beats lol :p, I'm just doing it for a one off end of school thing.

Original Poster

:whistling:

Banned

I have a mouth organ.

[COLOR="Red"]There are quite a lot of good instrumentals on YouTube if that's any help.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;5883979

[COLOR="Red"]There are quite a lot of good instrumentals on YouTube if … [COLOR="Red"]There are quite a lot of good instrumentals on YouTube if that's any help.[/COLOR]

I wanted something unique but I guess I could give that a go thanks mate :thumbsup:

spotify have lots of hip hop instrumentals also, just search for hip hop instrumentals. You having a battle?

If anyone was any good they are not going to give you there beats surely?

Original Poster

DJNG22;5884070

spotify have lots of hip hop instrumentals also, just search for hip hop … spotify have lots of hip hop instrumentals also, just search for hip hop instrumentals. You having a battle?If anyone was any good they are not going to give you there beats surely?

Not a battle just gonna make one song to do at the end of the year.

Good point but thought someone might want to help :-D

Original Poster

The JFK;5884327

[COLOR="Red"]Here's some of my favourite instrumentals:]Biggie Smalls - … [COLOR="Red"]Here's some of my favourite instrumentals:]Biggie Smalls - Who Shot Ya?]Big L - 97 Freestyle]Loon - Story[/COLOR]

Thanks not what im looking for though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before45
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions