Groups

Anyone good at opening up an iphone and good at using a solder ?

Need an iphone 3g fixed. It requires a new sim card reader fitted.

11 Comments

I have opened one up and resoldered the battery.. I did totally strip the thing down... Have a go yourself, plenty of youtube take aparts??? It is quite easy... It was a 2g version 1.

Banned

ill do it

dont expect the phone back though

If you don't mind paying for it, try fast-pc.co.uk. I found him very reasonable and excellent quick service.

Original Poster

hmm thanks tony my local shop is also quoting same price was hoping for less. But thanks

How much local shops charging you?

Tried going to apple? they replaced my sisters for free yesterday.... Was the ringer switch that was broken, butr is worth a try!

MarzBarz;6304798

hmm thanks tony my local shop is also quoting same price was hoping for … hmm thanks tony my local shop is also quoting same price was hoping for less. But thanks

It might be worth speaking to him. As I recall, he charged me less than the quoted figure on the site. I'm not sure why though!

Jamjaw;6305389

Tried going to apple? they replaced my sisters for free yesterday.... Was … Tried going to apple? they replaced my sisters for free yesterday.... Was the ringer switch that was broken, butr is worth a try!

Mines just gone but its over 12 months old I think.

Original Poster

tony_s1;6306590

It might be worth speaking to him. As I recall, he charged me less than … It might be worth speaking to him. As I recall, he charged me less than the quoted figure on the site. I'm not sure why though!

Thanks will phone him today
    Adam2050;6306615

Mines just gone but its over 12 months old I think.

Yeh its over 12 months old.

MarzBarz;6307193

Thanks will phone him todayYeh its over 12 months old.

i could have done it ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions