Anyone got a £2 HMV McDonalds code they dont want ?

17 replies
17 Comments

same here if someone could pm me, i dont really eat at fatty d's :0

I may have a couple at home, I will check at lunch and if I do I will Pm you both :-)

goss.man;1859966

I may have a couple at home, I will check at lunch and if I do I will Pm … I may have a couple at home, I will check at lunch and if I do I will Pm you both :-)

Hi,

Codes sent via PM. :thumbsup:

Cheers

same for me, being nagged to get enchanted and want to get the best deal!:thumbsup:

nabboyi;1861811

same for me, being nagged to get enchanted and want to get the best … same for me, being nagged to get enchanted and want to get the best deal!:thumbsup:

Hiya,

Do you still need a code?

goss.man;1865912

Hiya,Do you still need a code?

Hi Goss man.
If you've got anymore HMV £2.00 and £1.00 off vouchers could you please PM me one of each if possible. Thanks in advance.

negotiator2k;1867521

Hi Goss man.If you've got anymore HMV £2.00 and £1.00 off vouchers could y … Hi Goss man.If you've got anymore HMV £2.00 and £1.00 off vouchers could you please PM me one of each if possible. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have PM'd you a £2 code, haven't got any others at the moment.

Cheers

If anyone has a spare HMV code, I'd be very appreciative.

I'm spending £25 so any extra discount would be welcome.

Please PM me any codes.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks Gossman. Rep added.

negotiator2k;1869039

Thanks Gossman. Rep added.

Just sent you another code for a £1.00 off :thumbsup:

Cheers for the rep

katiesam;1868549

If anyone has a spare HMV code, I'd be very appreciative.I'm spending £25 … If anyone has a spare HMV code, I'd be very appreciative.I'm spending £25 so any extra discount would be welcome.Please PM me any codes.Many thanks in advance

Hi,

Just sent you a £1.00 off code via PM

Cheers

Without appearing cheeky Goss.man..anymore spare ones you get coming your way over time would be appreciated. Using them to buy the HD-DVD deals that are listed on HMV at the moment. Thanks for the previous ones by the way.

negotiator2k;1870044

Without appearing cheeky Goss.man..anymore spare ones you get coming your … Without appearing cheeky Goss.man..anymore spare ones you get coming your way over time would be appreciated. Using them to buy the HD-DVD deals that are listed on HMV at the moment. Thanks for the previous ones by the way.

Hi Mate,

I will send you a couple when I get them :-)

Cheers

negotiator2k;1870044

Without appearing cheeky Goss.man..anymore spare ones you get coming your … Without appearing cheeky Goss.man..anymore spare ones you get coming your way over time would be appreciated. Using them to buy the HD-DVD deals that are listed on HMV at the moment. Thanks for the previous ones by the way.

goss.man;1875643

Hi Mate,I will send you a couple when I get them :-)Cheers

Hi Again,

2 * £1 codes and 1 * £2 code sent to you via PM

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi, has anyone else got a spare one I could have?
Buying GTA4!!

Cheers

Steven

Hi, has anyone else got a spare £2 mcdoanlds voucher. I have just been to Mcdonalds & bought a large McChicken sandwich meal (I 90% bought it to get some HMV coupons, with my fingers croosed to hopefully get a £2 one)

and then when they gave me the items, I said these haven't got the monopoly vouchers & they were really rude & said sorry we are running out & i couldn't have one (when i could see they had some drinks & fries ones in large) they were so rude so i rang up mcdonalds & they didn't care they just said it is subject to availiablity & didn't even care that I said I took a photo of my phone to show they had some - so some were available.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after a 0870 phone call, I still haven't got any monopoly vouchers.

PS how much is a large mcchicken sandwich meal with a banana milkshake (instead of a normal soft drink) as it seemed really expensive looking at the receipt they looked like they have charged me for a milkshake plus a meal (maybe the prices have gone up lately i haven't been to Mcd's for a few months)

If anyone has a £2 voucher, please can they PM it, thank-you soooo much in advance

If anyone has another £2 off It will be much appreciated by me. PM me thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions