Groups

Anyone got a £2 HMV McDonalds code they dont want ?

Would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Please PM with voucher code.

2 Comments

asking for such codes is against T&C I think.

Bit weird cause doing a favor for someone and answering and sharing seems to be one of the benefits of the site.

I got pulled up last week. When signing up for an ISP and without realising I asked if anyone was already using that ISP, as I could have got both of us £20 if they referred me.

Original Poster

GDawes;1894910

asking for such codes is against T&C I think.Bit weird cause doing a … asking for such codes is against T&C I think.Bit weird cause doing a favor for someone and answering and sharing seems to be one of the benefits of the site.I got pulled up last week. When signing up for an ISP and without realising I asked if anyone was already using that ISP, as I could have got both of us £20 if they referred me.

Mmmm, I'm not sure either way. Seems to have been a few posting for this request already without any problems.

Agreeable one of the key benefits of HotUKDeals is to act as a forum also.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031715
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2034
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764610
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471

See more discussions