Groups

anyone got a contact number for three

Banned
    Thats not in an Indian call centre. Getting fed up being promised a call back and being passed from pillar to post. Preferably a complaints department.

Ta

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

q44q

cheers. . . Who does this go through to?

Thats not in an Indian call centre

Is their vocabulary too hard to understand ?.

Original Poster Banned

Punjab

Is their vocabulary too hard to understand ?.

Yes. They don't speak the language very well, but it`s more the fact they are untrustworthy and lie through their teeth thats the problem.

Besides, I asked so I didn't waste more time, which unfortunately happened as Sky Tv has nothing to do with three. Maybe he didnt understand my vocabulary?

OP, Maybe they will call you back when they are in need of some sleep.

P.S Fa cup final tickets purchased yesterday, 2nd visit to the NEW wembley in 3 weeks.......lol wut X)

Original Poster Banned

transit

OP, Maybe they will call you back when they are in need of some sleep.

Makes, like that sense!

Anyway, just to update. I continued to call and be fobbed off, grabbing more and more ammo to be used if necessary. I spoke to the original guy eventually, who denied making any promises and I suggested he replayed the call and come back to apologise to sort it out. He didnt.... and after numerous other reps promising a call back, I eventually logged a complaint. (The freephone number for the three complaints number is 0800 3584916) I just got a call back and its now all been resolved. I didnt get what I was promised, but happy enough with the outcome.

A short while ago, I negotiated a contract for my 13 yo.

500 mins, 3000 text, 3000 thrre to three and 2GB Internet for £5pm

They were supposed to replicate the deal at the same price. I was told they couldn't do it now (as 500 is no longer a volume they use) but instead, I was told to buy the sim only 600 minutes, 3000 text and 1GB Internet for £15pm and a £10 monthly reduction would be applied.

Thats fine. The missus wont use anywhere near that amount....... plus, I bought it via topcashback so should also get an £80 cashback.

So
    12 x £5
    less £80 cashback
    ?????
    profit

P.S Fa cup final tickets purchased yesterday, 2nd visit to the NEW … P.S Fa cup final tickets purchased yesterday, 2nd visit to the NEW wembley in 3 weeks.......lol wut X)

When you see your team play 7 competive matches at Wembley (ie a trophy to be won at the end of the match) in a 14 month period, give me a shout.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047146
      2. word association Game74044539
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller55
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2463
      5. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1014

See more discussions