Groups

Anyone got a dental crown?

got mine on monday feels wieeerrrrrrd i dont like it lol, its a big pimpin silver one haha

11 Comments

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7743000

i have two...you get used to them eventually...but mine felt really out … i have two...you get used to them eventually...but mine felt really out of place for ages.....I got white ones though..... didnt fancy the bling look.. :lol:

haha its at the back of my mouth so u cant see it, they wanted 300 squids for a white one

Banned

I have a gold one

Original Poster

DLM;7743026

I have a gold one

show off :p, i wasnt offered gold, dont like gold much anyway so im nt bothered

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7743045

ah mine are near the front......but they do feel weird for a while....... … ah mine are near the front......but they do feel weird for a while....... I had my wisdom teeth out last week though..... so anything your feeling is nothing in comparison...ya big jessy !!!

lol just feels a bit wierd, sure i will get used to it

Banned

micoo;7743039

show off :p, i wasnt offered gold, dont like gold much anyway so im nt … show off :p, i wasnt offered gold, dont like gold much anyway so im nt bothered

It's right at the back, so you can't see it.

I am more of a silver fan though to be honest.

I can't remember being given a choice it was about 8 years ago.

I have had 1 gold at the back of my mouth and 1 white front tooth for twenty years.
    No problem at all and looking to have another at the side of my mouth instead of a gap. All done on the national health. Still cost a bloody fortune though.

Got a gold one :thumbsup:

Occassionally the cold wind can make it sensitive,

Got a gold one and a white one, Both took a bit of getting used to, I guess they wear down a little over time.

Original Poster

Tanya;7743111

I have had 1 gold at the back of my mouth and 1 white front tooth for … I have had 1 gold at the back of my mouth and 1 white front tooth for twenty years.No problem at all and looking to have another at the side of my mouth instead of a gap. All done on the national health. Still cost a bloody fortune though.

mine cost nuthin cos im a student lol:p

ive got all of my own teeth & NO fillings :-D

although i have had them x.x.

Original Poster

aah96;7743395

ive got all of my own teeth & NO fillings :-Dalthough i have had them x.x.

ive got 1 filling and a crown now lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions