Groups

anyone got a dispatch email for no mans sky?

my pal said he has got a dispatch email for no mans sky. from simply games any one else? or is he just pulling my leg. as I can't wait to play it

5 Comments

From GAME, yes, though of course with them that just means that it's entered the dispatch process rather than there being much possibility of it arriving early.

I have the "Its on its way" email but agree with the above statement. I'm just assuming their physical posting day will be Monday
    Edited by: "treadstone" 5th Aug 2016

Had a text from Simply Games to say its been dispatched this morning, would be nice to get it early but agree they are probably just processing them today, so not expecting it until next week.

Yes had an email this morning that NMS had been dispatched and picked up. I expect a Monday delivery because the thought of the chance of having it tomorrow morning for the weekend is a little too much

thegamecollection dispatched mine today (royal mail first class) so it may arrive tomorrow
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…46
      2. Where i can find maternity clothes for cheaper price in London?11
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      4. Family Spotify account43

See more discussions