Anyone got a John Lewis Washing Machine?

Banned
The washing machine decided to die last night, bearing have gone and decided its time for a new one.
Was lloking at the better make Miele, AEG, Bosch.. and found that John Lewis Washing Machines are made by the same company that makes AEG!
They also give 3yrs waranty as standard.
So just wanting feedback from anyone who's got a John Lewis Washing Machine.

Thanks

8 Comments

You are aware that AEG is no longer the excellent brand that it once was, it is now part of the Electrolux Group.

Miele are the best make of washing machine, bar none, of course they ain't cheap.;-)

dont really think you need opinions as they will always differ

you have got 3 yr guarantee and one of the best company customer services as back up

ive got a john lewis washing machine had it for nearly 3 years and its the best washing machine i have ever had:thumbsup:

mine is a Philip's whirlpool and 10-11-12 year old) I know I have now jinxed it by saying it's still working well

dontasciime;4170934

mine is a Philip's whirlpool and 10-11-12 year old) I know I have now … mine is a Philip's whirlpool and 10-11-12 year old) I know I have now jinxed it by saying it's still working well

nooooo dont say that : but its usually what happens :w00t:

dontasciime;4170934

mine is a Philip's whirlpool and 10-11-12 year old) I know I have now … mine is a Philip's whirlpool and 10-11-12 year old) I know I have now jinxed it by saying it's still working well

Rest assured, when it finally expires, almost any new replacement will not last that long.

I hope that it keeps going for many more years.:thumbsup:

Inactive;4171002

Rest assured, when it finally expires, almost any new replacement will … Rest assured, when it finally expires, almost any new replacement will not last that long.I hope that it keeps going for many more years.:thumbsup:

I'll send it back to sky : lol and thanks

just in case anyone's wondering, i bought a miele washing machine (for my aunt- i didn't pay for it, just did the legwork) and the cheapest deal was found not by an online company, but a great little trader based in Oxford- shop called o'gormans (have website of same name) anyway, in JLewis the machine was £1500 and online it was like £1350 or sommat but companies didnt have good reviews, then i stumbled upon o'gormans and voila, they did the machine for £1250 and free delivery (miele were doing a 10yr guarantee promo at the time) so anyway, just thought id add this in to the thread cos it was a mission trying to get a good deal- no vouchers no nothing when it comes to these things...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions